i've finally had enough of lugging around my half stack from venue to venue, and have decided to go with a combo. i've been using the b-52 lg100a, which is solid state, and i'm ready to move up to valve amps.

i've been looking at the fender blues deville quite exclusively, but i want to make sure that what i get will suit my needs. i'm rather partial to the fuller, deeper sound of multiple drivers (only reason i've continued to use the stack for this long), and i like alot of headroom, so nothing under 40 watts or so... also, something that will do well with overdrive pedals and the like... suggestions?
http://www.bugera-amps.com/_01/productGroup.cfm?productGroup=1&groupName=Guitar%20Valve%20Amplification

heres a link to these new amps called bugera. i just bought the 6260 half stack. the things a ****in beast. they got some combos too. havent really tried out the 333 or the 6262 but i hear good things.
"im not going to call somebody a dwarf unless they have direct possesion of a battle-axe."

"curiosity killed your mom!"
style of music? im guessing plenty of cleans since you want headroom?
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
As well as what ssguitar said, what's your budget? Can't really recommend something for you if you don't tell us what you're looking for
Quote by ssguitar
style of music? im guessing plenty of cleans since you want headroom?

+1, please.

I don't think you're going to find that a 4x10 tube combo is any easier to get around than your current set-up. Maybe consider a 1x12 combo with an extension cab for when you need it (that's what I do), or maybe a head and a 2x12 rather than a halfstack.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Quote by slatsmania

You Don't Need 100W.

I have a halfstack
It is 100W.

wat now?
Har nånn egentli vorri langt sjøl om bestemt sæ for å bruk t å me gå å vill å gjør sjå mer lik?
^GTFO?
A 4x10 won't probably be very practical...
AS already said, whats your music style?
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
Quote by slatsmania
or maybe a head and a 2x12 rather than a halfstack.

Wouldn't a head and a 2x12 be a half stack?
^ That would be a quarter stack. A half stack is one 4x12, a full stack is two 4x12's.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.