I keep seeing ads for Bugera amps. Does anyone know how these amps are? They are a tube amp at a cheap price. I don't have anyone around here that really has any boutique amps, so I haven't seen or heard any.
i have one. the 6260. it kicks a whole lot of ass dude. the websites
www.bugera-amps.com
if u didnt already know that. i got an all tube half stack for $727. and its not bad like one would think a cheap tube would be.
"im not going to call somebody a dwarf unless they have direct possesion of a battle-axe."

"curiosity killed your mom!"
There far from boutique... More like the door stop to the door leading to the boutique shop..

Supposedly they sound good but the word is still out on quality and reliability. Theres been a few reports of them having parts that explode... But some say there great...
i played teh bugera 333x its a cpmlete copy of the triple ex. it completely destroyed my marshall jcm 2000 and it quite easily sounds as good as a 5150

.chhers
Quote by IbanezPsycho
There far from boutique... More like the door stop to the door leading to the boutique shop..

Supposedly they sound good but the word is still out on quality and reliability. Theres been a few reports of them having parts that explode... But some say there great...

Don't listen to them, they just came out so some are gonna have faults. but they'll improve it over time.

Mine is just fine and I love it so much haha. It's awesome.

Theres only been around 3 reports of faults so far.
GEAR:
Schecter C-1 Plus (Emg 81/85)
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Bugera 6262 Head
Marshall 1960A Cab
Bad Monkey OD
ISP Decimator