18 19%
Chuck Norris
23 24%
Zappp
14 15%
They would all die
19 20%
Voters: 95.
Which of these badass mofo's would claim victory in an epic catastrophic brawl?
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
^ I wish
Quote by powerhead

Quote by beadhangingOne

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
TROGDOR was a man, no wait a dragon-man/ burninating the country side
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
predators aren't monsters, they're just misunderstood
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders

This guy
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

This guy

ya he's the biggest monster of all
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

This guy

Jesus! You may be right!
Quote by powerhead

Quote by beadhangingOne

Quote by silversoulcage
Quote by Mutant Corn

That.

oh yeah.

cat > all others
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
Quote by Liberation
Oh c'mon, my avatar would pwn them all.

i'm sorry but SURF and your gone
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Now, god damn it. They're called Xenomorphs and Yautja, not Aliens and Predators.

But anyway, the Xenomorph would. When there is only one of the species present, it becomes a queen and then lays eggs, which produce face huggers. The face huggers would then climb onto the faces of all these enemies and kill them, birthing a new race.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Now, god damn it. They're called Xenomorphs and Yautja, not Aliens and Predators.

But anyway, the Xenomorph would. When there is only one of the species present, it becomes a queen and then lays eggs, which produce face huggers. The face huggers would then climb onto the faces of all these enemies and kill them, birthing a new race.

Trogdor would burninate the **** out of them. Or at least punch them with his beefy arm.
None. Nuclear bombs will destroy them all.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by InvaderTSN
Trogdor would burninate the **** out of them. Or at least punch them with his beefy arm.

That's all well and good, but the Yautja have resistances against heat, and as a matter of fact, they prefer to be in extreme heat. So, once the Yautja destroys Trogdor, the Xenomorph would have it out with him.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

well that is easy, Zappp

who else has their own private army of 820 000 people?
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by Soul Power
None. Nuclear bombs will destroy them all.

You were saying...
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by Carswell98
well that is easy, Zappp

who else has their own private army of 820 000 people?

Xenomorphs. And I imagine a lot of us in the UG army would take sides. I would take the side of Xenomorphs or a Yautja, and others would hold allegiance with Chuck Norris. And a lot of people would get behind Trogdor.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by RockerPseudonym

You were saying...

they didn't use a nuke on the cloverfield monster

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Xenomorphs.

Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by Carswell98
they didn't use a nuke on the cloverfield monster

Stop ruining my fun!!!
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!