Page 1 of 2
What would you do if you had a time machine?!?!

If I had a time machine, i'd go back in time before I started building my time machine, then totally make out with myself. (I WOULD NEVER GET ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY. )

What would YOU do?!
I would go back in time and make you not make this thread.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Go back in time and give myself a sports almanac to bet on race horses and make millions.
Quote by i have to pee
I would go back in time and make you not make this thread.

ow pwned!
peanuts and beers
I wouldn't have taken seconds. Ugh I feel like a moo cow.
* casualty01 slinks away, sad, with a paddle in one hand and a strap on in the other.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Go back in time and give myself a sports almanac to bet on race horses and make millions.

You bastard. You leave back to the future alone!

Good reference though.
id go and get some 59 les pauls
Quote by rocker138
Wow...I can't believe no one thought of that, I actually have lost 5% of my confidence for not thinking of that, I bow to you

MY GEAR
EPIPHONE LES PAUL STANDARD
RANDALL RG75 G2 SERIES
MARSHALL JACKHAMMER
Quote by GeneralGrim

i'd go back in time before I started building my time machine, then totally make out with myself.

+1 .. brilliant
uhuh .. oh yeh .. umm .. okay
i'll have to go back in time to when i started making the time machine to teach the past me how to even make one, otherwise i'd never actually have a time machine in the present
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I'd go back to the 40s and impregnate my grandma, thus becoming my own grandfather.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
I go back in time two minutes and stay there and do this four times, and form my own band featuring me on lead guitar, and me on rythym, me on vocals, me on bass, and me on drums.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by civildp1
I'd go back to the 40s and impregnate my grandma, thus becoming my own grandfather.

then you won't have the delta brain wave!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by Aftertime
then you won't have the delta brain wave!

I know, it's a total win-win situation.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Go back and kill my mother, so she can't give birth to me and then I can't go back in tim to kill her. Paradox will destroy the universe, YAY!
ಠ_ಠ WILL GIVE HEAD

Quote by Myxer
Have to give you props that the funniest post I read in a while
Quote by GogglesVK

hazardmaster has won this thread.

Fender Stratocaster 57' Reissue (Japanese)
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
if you had a time machine, you wouldn't be able to go back any further than when the time machine was made...
I'd use it to do well on a project. I'd go back and I'd get the likes of Socrates, Billy the Kid, Napoleon, Joan of Ark, Ghengis Khan, Beethoven and Sigmund Frued. I'd then bring them back to the present and ace my final project.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Stop Bon Scott from dying, kill Pete Wentz's grandmother, and get a '67 SG, a '57 Strat, and a '59 Les Paul.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
If I had a time machine, I'd probly go back 2 1962ish and totaly do that chick that played elly may. so hott.

Also, id probably go back and stop my former self from making sum of the bad choices ive made.
I'd go back and find the first human, and then shoot it, stopping humanity in one simple blow.
Quote by civildp1

futurama refrence
i would go back in time and rob a bank then make a trip to a guitar store in the 60's or 70's and get a better guitar then making it back home it would be in mint condition and i would have payed alot less for it
-Eliminate Pete wentz when he's in foetus form.

-**** with St Peter and Jesus when they're out drinkin'

-Terminate **** *******.

-Watch Bob Dylan live the first time he played electric.
Quote by Chobes
I'd go back and find the first human, and then shoot it, stopping humanity in one simple blow.

lol this guys god.
I would see AC/DC in 1978, Led Zeppelin in 1976, Black Sabbath in 1970,Stop Bon Scott, John Bonham, Kurt Cobain, John Lennon and some others from dieing, see the fall of Troy, and loads of other stuff
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by SG Man Forever
I go back in time two minutes and stay there and do this four times, and form my own band featuring me on lead guitar, and me on rythym, me on vocals, me on bass, and me on drums.

You sir... might... just.. be onto somehting...
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
I'd go stalk myself in 2005.

Then I'd go stalk myself stalking myself in 2005.

Then I'd go stalk myself stalking myself stalking myself in 2005.

Then I'd go stalk myself stalking myself stalking myself stalking myself in 2005.

Then I'd go stalk myself stalking myself stalking myself stalking myself stalking myself in 2005.

Then I'd have icecream.

Afterwhich i would go back intime and stalk myself having icecream.
I would rip off Back to the Future by playing some Metallica covers in the 70's and some relative of James Hetfield would call him up about the "new sound he was looking for."

Either that, or go hang out with a couple of Vikings.
Quote by rizo299
I'd go stalk myself in 2005.

Then I'd go stalk myself stalking myself in 2005.

Then I'd go stalk myself stalking myself stalking myself in 2005.

Then I'd go stalk myself stalking myself stalking myself stalking myself in 2005.

Then I'd go stalk myself stalking myself stalking myself stalking myself stalking myself in 2005.

Then I'd have icecream.

Afterwhich i would go back intime and stalk myself having icecream.
I would go back intime ot stop you from typeing this
Then I'd go stop you typing that, typing that
Then I'd go stop you typing that, typing that, typing that.

Then i would have a popsicle
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
Make more time machines, and sell them, becoming exteremly rich, then laugh at you lot who arent rich, cos you didnt think of this
Quote by sam b
Make more time machines, and sell them, becoming exteremly rich, then laugh at you lot who arent rich, cos you didnt think of this

But then couldn't someone go back in time before you made more time machines and did it for himself, thus beating you to the genius idea?
Quote by MetallicGod07
I would go back intime ot stop you from typeing this
Then I'd go stop you typing that, typing that
Then I'd go stop you typing that, typing that, typing that.

Then i would have a popsicle

That was more than a little fail
get some high tech machinery and go way back in time, then pretend i invented it, thus making millions.

or i'd go back and do something to someone i hate. (im out of ideas)

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
I'd be stealing some original broadcasters fo sure.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by puppetzmaster8
But then couldn't someone go back in time before you made more time machines and did it for himself, thus beating you to the genius idea?

No.
Page 1 of 2