Is there a plugin that I can download that will allow me to download videos from youtube?

Perhaps I should broaden that, is there any way to download videos from youtube?

Gracias
yes. I've got an add-on called video downloader. It downloads them as flv files, but there's a million converters out there.

edit:
here's the options they have on the mozilla website.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/search?q=video+downloader+&status=Array
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Last edited by civildp1 at Mar 18, 2008,
just google it, I know for a fact that there's a way, I just don't remember what it is exactly; I remember watching a "how to" video about that somewhere, just can't remember where. Oh, well, you can probably find it in (ironically) youtube or something like that
Gear:
Ibanez RG121
Ibanez GTA15R Amp
red Allegro nylon-strung acoustic of unkown model

Quote by Mechanix

We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

^
I dont use any addons. I use a program called Zilla Tube, its got a trial, but if you know how to search the interwebz.......
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
google firefox like the previous poster said. I found it pretty easily and I love it. Now I have an icon that says "Download Video". I go to youtube (or other places , start the video, click the dowload button and voila, it saves the vid to whatever folder you want.