last saturday night i wenty to ozzy then on sunday I went to kiss and my ears are still ringing and it has been nearly 2 days.

Has this happened to you?

Did it go away?
Yeah, it goes away eventually. Don't think about it.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
It'll go away in another day or two max. Just wait it out.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
It's called tinitus mate. It goes away eventually but once it does you can never hear that particular pitch again.
I play guitar. So I joined a club about it.

Quote by copet
Why has Kirk Hammett not been in G3? Figure Joe has invited him but he is too busy with Metallica?

Quote by MetalUpUrAnus
My ears are still ringing! Are my ears ****ed
Yes, your ears are fucked. But probably just a little. Damage like that is cumulative. It usually doesn't happen all at once.

Why are your ears still ringing? Your body is smarter than you are. It's reminding you to stop doing that shit, before you suffer permanent high frequency hearing loss.

Listen to your body. Buy some earplugs.

... else see sig.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Yeah thats what im hoping that my ears cant be stuffed in one gig coz it was kiss that made them ring. I've been to other giggs but not as loud as that with those fireworks. Sometimes i did getr ringing after listening to my ipod but it went away in like ten minutes.

By the way kiss and ozzy were sick. Zack Wylde through his guitar in the mosh at the end. I always wondered what wouyld happen and yeah there was a brawl over it.
wow your ears rang after listening to your ipod?

you're begging for deafness dude

A couple concerts are fine,

but constantly blasting earphones is what is gonna do it

Like he said, it's cumulative

don't worry about it unless it's happening alot