Okay, i have memorised almost every major and minor chords by practising and learning off chords chart. I have learnt some 7th chords for some jazzy feel too. However there are many chords shape of every single chord. So should i start to learn how to make the chords using the 1 3b 5 7 thing(which i know a bit of) or just memorise off chord charts?

Thank you very much
Learn the notes on the fretboard, and learn how to construct chords on the spot. It is vastly more useful than just memorizing chords from a chart.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by Archeo Avis
Learn the notes on the fretboard, and learn how to construct chords on the spot. It is vastly more useful than just memorizing chords from a chart.

+ infinity.

You can learn the shapes, but learning the theory behind the construction of chords (and subsequently how to name and refer to chords properly) will prove to be one of the smartest things you ever do with music.
Quote by oreodunk
Alright thanks

but then i will be very slow when forming chords xD

You'll obviously come to memorize the shapes along the way, but you'll learn the skills necessary to create new voicing or inversions without having to refer to the interweb.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Alright, just a quick question. When forming chords, the root note is always on top? and within the 3 bass strings? E A D?
No, root notes don't have to be at the bottom (root) of the chord. Triads have inversions:

Regular triad: Root 3 5
First inversion: 3 5 Root
Second inversion: 5 Root 3

Some people will say that these are new chords, but it's up to you; experiment with different voicings because there are so many possibilities.