Here's my dilemma. About 3 years ago I used to take lessons and play electric guitar, but I had like a beginner package sort of dealy so I never got into any good setups. Well about 4 months into playing my little brother broke the neck on my Squeir, so I sold the amp and just bought an acoustic, Which I've been playing ever since. I've decided that I'd rather go back to playing Electric due to the amazing tonal range, and customization. So here's the rig I was thinking about.

Fender MIM Telecaster(I've decided on this.)

Epiphone Valve Junior Combo Amp
or
Roland MicroCube

Guitar Strap
Dunlop Picks
Ernie Ball 9's Slinky's
and a Hard Case
Mostly Just need some suggestions on an amp under 200 dollars to practice with in an apartment. I plan on doing alot of Customization to the tele as well. Any help is duly appreciated.
The Valve Jr is nice (I had one) but even though it's only five watts, it will still be loud in an apartment. The Microcube is also a decent amp, but that small speaker is not the best. If I were you, I would consider a Vox AD15VT. They're nice little modellers with plenty of effects and a surprisingly good tone for what they are.

Other than that, looks like you have a nice rig worked out.
Ahh thanks for the help, I forgot to mention that although I live in an apartment, I will spend considerable amount of time playing in an environment where loudness is not an issue, so My main concern is if the Valve Junior can also play in a quiet environment as well, as that would be my number 1 choice. Does it also help if I plan on buying a wah, fuzz-face, eq, and OD pedals down the road?
I've also been looking at the Epi Valve Jr and it can be nice and quiet when it needs to be (it isn't ridiculously loud). In terms of pedals, an OD would be good so that you can crunch at low volumes, and also an EQ, because the VJ doesn't have one.
Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
Quote by KrylonKoopa
Ahh thanks for the help, I forgot to mention that although I live in an apartment, I will spend considerable amount of time playing in an environment where loudness is not an issue, so My main concern is if the Valve Junior can also play in a quiet environment as well, as that would be my number 1 choice. Does it also help if I plan on buying a wah, fuzz-face, eq, and OD pedals down the road?

Well, if that's your plan and volume isn't an issue, then a Valve Jr would be great. Only thing I can say is that the head and cab option is better than the combo - that 8" speaker is really annoying when you want to play loud.