If you remember that show, then you know who Wilson is/was. Point is, they always hid the lower portion of his face. When I was young, I thought he had no lower part of his face, or that he was hideous from the nose down, to be honest. I was scared ****less of Wilson. and I still am...

So what did you think?
anybody wanna put anything here just let me know
wilson is awesome. hes got like the most wisdom of any character in tv history. and he does it all without a face! hes my hero....
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by telemetal
Didn't you ever see the ep's with wilsons whole face exposed?

LIES LIES LIES!!!!!!!!!!!! I REFUSE TO BELIEVE, WILSON HAS NO FACE!!!!!!!!
anybody wanna put anything here just let me know
Quote by soulflyV
Your mother has no face, on account of me driving over it with a lawnmower.

Wow, your chat is ****
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
they had a special episode where wilson showed his face (maybe it was the last?)
Quote by soulflyV
What?

Sorry but I expect better from you
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Quote by soulflyV
YOU expect better from ME?

Expect better what? Since when have you expected anything from me?

Why am I constantly being judged?

With dancing milk avator comes great responsibility

I just felt your comment was a little lacklustre, not to the usual standard of 'your mama' jokes

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
I loved Wilson, he was awesome. He always put up with so much **** from his crazy ass neighbors, and always giving such deep advice to someone who couldn't even understand what he was trying to say.

They almost made it so that he wasn't actually real.
i read it somewhere that the actor who played that guy died a few years ago from cancer. RIP
It's ok to have more than one rock 'n' roll has never been about monogamy.

Originally posted by snoozer
i pee in sinks... so what?! is that a crime!!!
Yeah i always thought there was something wrong with his face, that was pretty much the only reason why i kept watching the show. But then i realised that each time he appeared they hid a slightly different part of his face, so you kind of did see his whole face over the course of the show.

Terrible program though......
I did not get my Spaghetti-O's, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this.
Executed by injection, Oklahoma.
~~ Thomas J. Grasso, d. March 20, 1995.

Lyrics/Poetry

Fires Burning
Quote by soulflyV
Why am I constantly being judged?

Quote by Bendybaws
I just felt your comment was a little lacklustre, not to the usual standard of 'your mama' jokes

Yeah, yeah true, I really didn't feel it, it really just wasn't there for me. You've gotta believe for us to believe that you believe, okay dog. Look, don't get me wrong dog, I like you, but you're just not right for this competition.

I'm sorry,

but you're not going to Hollywood.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Quote by Zugunruhe
wilson is awesome. hes got like the most wisdom of any character in tv history. and he does it all without a face! hes my hero....

Hank Hill holds that title, you bastard.

..Actually, I'd say they're tied. They should hang out more.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.

Hooray!!
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Quote by BenFoffenbock

Hooray!!
*fixed*
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by BenFoffenbock

Hooray!!

That is blasphemy and I refuse to believe it. Wilson was awesome, I loved it how he always had an area (albeit sometimes very small) of his face obscured by something else. That was a terrible show though, Tim Allen is awful.
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Quote by pbiggie
they had a special episode where wilson showed his face (maybe it was the last?)

Yeah it was the last scene off the last episode!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
didnt they show his face in the very last episode of home improvement?

Anyone know why it was he hid his face???/
Quote by mattvl
Listen to this guy, he's australian. If there are any people out there who know how to handle women it's australians.
He was a wise mysterious man, hiding his face only played more into that type of character.