yep, sure is.

so, i need help with english. all i need to know is how you think australia is portrayed in the media
Dingobabies. EVERYWHERE.

No we don't get much news about Australia here but I'd say that most people have a positive opinion on Australia. (here = the Netherlands)
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
australia is usually portrayed as an island.

also, what does this have to do with english?
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
Quote by apc--ibanez
just write a few pages about mateship or some rubbish

What the hell is this word!?
I have never come across it before in my life and my english teacher keeps using it!
Quote by moodster
australia is usually portrayed as an island.

also, what does this have to do with english?

something to do with stereotypes and stuff and we have to make a speech
Quote by g n f'n r
mateship means being good mates with people

oh right i gotcha. kind of like friendship, but its mateship.
Thowing things on barbies
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
did you know their considering abolishing homework in Britain?

that is at the next meeting of teaching people union thing they are going to suggest it
Quote by Bendybaws
Thowing things on barbies

actually, this is a good one thanks
Quote by imthehitcher

that is at the next meeting of teaching people union thing they are going to suggest it

even though i absolutely hate homework, that is just silly
Quote by imthehitcher

realy?, if only i was 13 again and that would actuly effect me.

i ****ing hated homework
I dunno about you other Aussies, but I love riding my kangaroo to work. Although one drawback is that you're exposed to dropbears. Here's a secret - smear yourself with some Vegemite; it's the dropbear's natural repellant.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Quote by BenFoffenbock
I dunno about you other Aussies, but I love riding my kangaroo to work. Although one drawback is that you're exposed to dropbears. Here's a secret - smear yourself with some Vegemite; it's the dropbear's natural repellant.

Hahaha! The old Dropbears. What a classic!
As an english Major in an Aussie University i find it my duty to do your homework for you, lol.

Best thing to do here is to discuss the common ideals of australians that the media likes to perpetuate. One of the main ones in the australian ideal of mateship and our inborn need to help our fellow countrymen. How accurate this is doesn't matter, the media loves to make us feal guilty for not helping out those in need.

Another common representation is that of the bushman. All australians are tough and capable of standing up to whatever life throws at us.

the list goes on, If your really interested, i might be able to dig up an assignment of mine on this subject. Might take me half a week to get back to my home comp, but if this is a school assignment it might help. also, i may have deleted it already, but i may be able to give you something. PM me if your interested
Quote by mattvl
Listen to this guy, he's australian. If there are any people out there who know how to handle women it's australians.
Quote by pbiggie
What the hell is this word!?
I have never come across it before in my life and my english teacher keeps using it!

Print that out and give it to your teacher.
^^

Has anyone got that picture of someone riding a kangaroo in front of the Opera House with the caption "This Does Not Happen."? That's classic.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.