when you post a homework help thread so you don't have to leave and do homework
You don't go to the doctor.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
you dont need to use the searchbar because you remember every thread that has ever been made
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
when you think you make a funny post and you sit around waiting for someone on UG to acknowledge it and approve.
Originally posted by Diminishedfaith

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
17. Cheated on someone? it was an accident, i didnt remember i had the gameshark on.....
41. Been called a *****?yes, they rate me 5 stars...
46. Kissed someone in a moving vehicle?no, i dont have insurance
when you should be studying for your music theory and literature finals tomorrow.
I have no opinion on this matter.
When you make a thread that has been done many many times, or point out that it has been done many many times.
Hurp De Durp
D: Spiders and MGs are lame and it's a fact
Member of 7-string Legion
Wields S7320

. .___.
. (O,o)
. /)__)
. ^ ^

. O rly?
Quote by hellbound_jonny
You have UG as your homepage.

First, best answer. And I do.
Quote by Paul Lambeth
It's like having the best orgasm of your life ever, but in your brain, and the opposite of that.
You procrastinate work a whole day, skip school, and do the same thing the next day. All while READING the threads in The Pit, not posting.

I need to shut down my internet
You know your addicted to UG when you start bleeding after 3 hours away
nick_b is currently obsessed with:
Pokemon
Pinch Harmonics
12/8 timing
7/8 timing
Lamb of God
Rise Against
Regina Spektor
Dream Theater
and many others...
Quote by thebassmaster
when you think you make a funny post and you sit around waiting for someone on UG to acknowledge it and approve.

+1

it happened twice today

i think people have missed it

Quote by -Vogel-
You procrastinate work a whole day, skip school, and do the same thing the next day. All while READING the threads in The Pit, not posting.

I need to shut down my internet

dude, you just described me perfectly
Quote by pbiggie
dude, you just described me perfectly

!

Oh, wait...

Honestly, is this a good thing or a bad thing?
guys...

UG made us cry...smile...and scream but we can't live without it

specially The PIT

???
Mr. Bad Guy

You also know that you're an UG addict when you stop playing the guitar and spend time in The Pit instead xD
Quote by -Vogel-
You also know that you're an UG addict when you stop playing the guitar and spend time in The Pit instead xD

...your guitar is no longer an instrument, but just a conversation starter on UG

*Witty comment*
when you keep getting pissed off that Nolan Whyte hasn't posted a new installment of his story lol.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
Quote by thebassmaster

I do that.
Quote by thebassmaster

Guilty .
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

you sit in the pit and play thread games all day....
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
When you have the list of members catagorized alphabetlically in your head along with there political views and stances.
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
Quote by x/taluha
when you dont go to sleep insted you stay in the pit

Ouch. Guilty
Quote by thebassmaster

Also when you're in class and the history teacher tells you about a specific event and you shout out "Pics or it didn't happen!"
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

When you're curious how someone who's just joined could possibly be an addict.
Quote by thewho65
What if I want my c*ck to smell like an egg roll?

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by Eruption1991

Also when you're in class and the history teacher tells you about a specific event and you shout out "Pics or it didn't happen!"

I've...actually...done that...

Not in class mind you, but in real situations with people. They're always like "WTF is wrong with you?!"
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!