Hi,

Basically I went out and bought a nice Schecter C1 Exotic Star, MetalZone MT2 and Chronomatic Tuner etc.

I also needed an amp and I asked around and I was getting told for a maximum £200 budget there was a Peavey Bandit 112 and a Line6 Spider III 75 and a few others.

I was getting told different ones off different people so I asked the guy in the shop GuitarGuitar and he said the Line6 Spider was the better so I bought that.

After playing it I wish I had got the Peavey since the way everyone hates its making me think if I had a peavey or something else I would have liked it more.

I wanna try and get rid of the Spider to buy the Peavey but I dont wanna end up loosing money.

The spider is like 1month at max old and hasn't been used alot, its also in perfect condition with the box and everything else.

If I was to sell it, where could I sell it and how much should I ask for it if I paid £200?

I was hoping around £150 so it wasn't a big sting.

Please help me sort this problem

Also if anyone wants to buy it from here let me know and if not what other amp should I buy? £200 budget

Thanks,

Rowan
Last edited by .Rowan at Mar 18, 2008,
Well I think its under a month old but what should I say to them, I wanna exchange for the Peavey cause LINE6 is **** and you lied! lol.
Ok, I phoned the guy there, he says yes he'll exchange it.. WOOHOO!!

Ok, I asked about the Peavey Bandit 112 and hes ordering one of them in for me to get on Friday.

Is that the best amp I can get for £200 or less?

Please get my in all the recomendations just now.

The site is http://www.guitarguitar.co.uk

So you can see what they have.

I may be able to push a little more than £200 if its gonna be better... aka if getting a Valve instead of Electric is better.
Last edited by .Rowan at Mar 18, 2008,
A tube combo would be a huge upgrade, but I don't know if you're ready to spring for this.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.