i saw it and creamed my pants..

did you?

if you dont know what it is go to gibsons guitar of the month
cool guitar...
personnaly i think Standard SG is soo much...cool?
Mr. Bad Guy

i like normal SGs better, i find the thicker sides make it look fat

find some bigger pants Diablo lol
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
man that thing is a sex machine

if **** it if it had a vagina, shame the input isnt bigger :/ oh well **** happens ill just rub it all over the body!
Eh. I like the silver one a lot more than the red one, but still, there's something about it that I just don't like.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
That finish + gold hardware is the smex.
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

It's ugly, boner killer
Quote by Finnepinne
It was probably a black man who talked. "oh don' go in there gurl, he behind the doh~"

And then got shot.
played one, didn't like it for some reason, also the fact that it only has one volume and tone control pisses me off.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
It's just another SG.

You know Gibson is really stretching for advertising material when two of the "features" the guitar has are "the gibson logo" and "adjustable truss rod".

More bull from a company that is already way too far up it's own ass.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
It's okay, normal SGs with more dynamics on the volume / tone are much much MUCH nicer though, imo.
I think they look pretty cool. Also, the Gibson logo tends to be the only feature on half their guitars that set them apart from Epiphones.
the new Epiphone sg pwns that wayyyyy overpriced gibson pos!

take it down with a SteamHammer
Quote by MetalMafioso

Yeah, really. It's much cheaper for a IMO nicer looking and playing guitar.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by MetalMafioso

The Gibson is not a POS when you get a good one. From someone who had a good Gibson, they will kill just about anything. The Epiphone doesn't have near the quality of the wood or hardware, plus that top is a photo finish IIRC. Massive fail.
I feel sorry for anybody who bought that .

I'll take a Samick TR4 instead for a quarter of the price.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by CJRocker
The Gibson is not a POS when you get a good one. From someone who had a good Gibson, they will kill just about anything. The Epiphone doesn't have near the quality of the wood or hardware, plus that top is a photo finish IIRC. Massive fail.

nothing is photo anything in that pic...and they have the same damn wood,tuners,bridge,ect, the epi has emg 81/85's...and the gibson costs easily 2 and a half times as much....when you buy a gibson,...you pay for the logo on the headstock......im not saying they are bad guitars....really,they are good,but damn they are WAY overpriced
take it down with a SteamHammer
I just saw the Diablo today, soo nice I want it soo bad!!! Probably my favourite guitar ever.