Now the Xiphos looks cool, has a Edge IIItrem and has **** pickups. Omen looks kinda bad (im not all for the smooth curves and edges), has **** pickups but cheap and has an FR. RG1570 has a cool paint job, **** pickups but with Trem (Edge III) but not cheap. Assuming that i change the pickups, which guitar should i buy (or at least u..)?

Try not to be biased (as hard as that is) cos though im an ibanez fan, im not really sure about the next guitar im gonna buy.
The rg1570 doesnt have a edge 3, its got a good fr bridge, cant remember quite what it was tough.
Id go for it.
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

the rg1570 has an edge pro, even if you got a guitar with an edge III its a straight swap for an OFR... i think?
Gear:
ESP ltd MH-1000
Jackson DK2T
Bugera 6262-212
Roland Cube 30X

I Was at Download 07/08/09/10 Because I'm not a Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
I know that the trems are near identical, but what im talking about is like the playability factors and stuff, is it heavy, can it stay in tune
The 1570 is by far the better instrument out of those three. Not sure where you're getting your info from, but it has an Edge Pro trem and the stock V7 and V8's aren't bad pickups at all. I came very close to buying a 1570 last year. Is it heavy? Not sure if you're talking weight or if it can handle heavy music. It's a fairly light guitar, lighter than the XPT700 and the Schecter. It'll stay in tune just fine as long as you've got some knowledge about keeping up with floating trems.

I'm not so sure what you're after, but it seems like you're going for a guitar based on looks, which isn't the best idea. I'm not a big fan of Schecter guitars, can't stand their necks. To me, they're either small and bulky or wide and bulky. I prefer Ibanez because the thin, flat necks suit my playing style.
Quote by kai2demax
I know that the trems are near identical, but what im talking about is like the playability factors and stuff, is it heavy, can it stay in tune

The trems are not anywhere "near identical", the Edge 3 is a cheap, low end piece of junk, whereas the Edge Pro is one of the best floating bridges available.

The 1570 is the best guitar out of the 3 by quite a distance.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com