28 25%
underground famous
63 56%
infamous <_<
4 4%
I just want a normal life.
17 15%
Voters: 112.
I was talking to some friends about this the other night, and I was suprised to find out that most people actually don't aspire to be famous. I supposed I just assumed they did, because it's allways been what I've wanted to do.

I want to be a recognised musician.

Does the rest of the pit have similiar aspirations/dreams? Poll coming soonly...
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
A recognised musician would be brilliant. I'd like to do something worthwhile in my life but it doesn't have to end in fame
"F*ck the guitar solos!!" - Olli Vänskä

Quote by Capt_Clarkson
I dont know whats worse, you going out with a peadophile, or the fact you went to see Dragonforce
Err... DragonForce?

Happily married to SuperKoolKid
Quote by rabidguitarist
I was talking to some friends about this the other night, and I was suprised to find out that most people actually don't aspire to be famous. I supposed I just assumed they did, because it's allways been what I've wanted to do.

I want to be a recognised musician.

Does the rest of the pit have similiar aspirations/dreams? Poll coming soonly...

I don't think I would like being known as for example Britney Spears (even though I would make a very different kind of music). I'd rather be underground famous, enough to have a decent amount of fans when I'm out to play, and enough to live of it.
Not like whole countries knowing me . I could live with it ( ), but I think I would find underground famous more...fun. XD
Ibanez s540 with gold Schaller bridge and OMGGOLD hardware

Ibanez RGR320 with Lo-Edge Pro bridge and scalloped fretboard

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
Fame would be nice. But not for like... OH HAI £45860948709 FOR SURGERY AND CARS LAWL

I want to be recognised.... okay though the money would be brilliant, I wouldn't splurge.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
famous, but not with the paparazzi following me and taking snapshots every day. also, i don't want all the 13 year old girls having posters of me in their rooms.

so, underground famous.
I'm neutral towards it.

I would d like to be rich, though.

Quote by clearchaos
famous, but not with the paparazzi following me and taking snapshots every day. also, i don't want all the 13 year old girls having posters of me in their rooms.

so, underground famous.

Why not?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
I'm neutral towards it.

I would d like to be rich, though.

Why not?

im too ugly to be on a poster.
Quote by clearchaos
i don't want all the 13 year old girls having posters of me in their rooms.

Sorry... what?

That's the reason I want to be famous.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Famous as in: "I really that like that guy form *band name*, he's really good!" Yes, I would like this.

Famous as in: "Did you hear about *actual name*'s sex tape? I hear he's screwing *famous slut name*!" No, I would not like this.
Quote by BLOBERT
BRO
i would rather be rich
David St. Hubbins: Dozens of people spontaneously combust each year. It's just not really widely reported.
- Spinal Tap
Quote by clearchaos

If you pay me, I'll photoshop you pretty.....

Quote by hellbound_jonny
I want to be famous journalist.

Think Hunter S. Thompson.

Who?
Anyway, being famous wouldn't be that bad.
Quote by clearchaos

Surely if the 13 year olds had you on their walls they'd think otherwise.

Actually I'd dread the poster thing, for fairly evident reasons [although if I get somewhere through photography *hopehopehope* I wouldn't really need to worry].
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Surely if the 13 year olds had you on their walls they'd think otherwise.

Actually I'd dread the poster thing, for fairly evident reasons [although if I get somewhere through photography *hopehopehope* I wouldn't really need to worry].

I'd well have a poster of you on my wall.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by rabidguitarist
I'd well have a poster of you on my wall.

Thank you.

Though I imagine that as a general rule if I were to be on posters nationwide or whatever, the fact that I have breasts would make me fapping material.
That is just.... a really weird thought

Actually me and a girl in the year above me made each other posters of ourselves to swap [for teh lulz].

She's situated above my bed.
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Thank you.

Though I imagine that as a general rule if I were to be on posters nationwide or whatever, the fact that I have breasts would make me fapping material.
That is just.... a really weird thought

Actually me and a girl in the year above me made each other posters of ourselves to swap [for teh lulz].

So she's YOUR fapping material?
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Does she know that you're such a complete and total gay?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by Glimsom
So she's YOUR fapping material?

No sir, no she is not. Though she is scrumptious.

Quote by rabidguitarist
Does she know that you're such a complete and total gay?

She is a complete and total gay

^___^;;
Quote by SteveHouse
Hmm. I have a poster of Hendrix's face above my bed...

But anyway! I'd prefer to be underground famous. Those Molemen know how to party.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
I want to be remembered. For what I am unsure, but I want to affect people's lives in one way or another
Quote by clearchaos
...also, i don't want all the 13 year old girls having posters of me in their rooms.
Quote by Kensai
Why not?
Quote by rabidguitarist
Sorry... what?

That's the reason I want to be famous.
I'm with you two. I would have said twelve, but thirteen years old works, too.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Mr Montana
I want to be remembered. For what I am unsure, but I want to affect people's lives in one way or another

Become a rapist!
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
I'd like to be prominent in my own right, on my own terms, like in a band. I'd also like being a famous artist or social commentator. I could obscure my identity to a degree with that. However, I couldn't tolerate being famous as a celebrity. Being a girl, I would be expected to have a perfect figure and be a fashion icon regardless of what I'm famous for. Not to mention paparazzi... No thanks.
Last edited by rockergurl09 at Mar 18, 2008,
I do.

I couldn't think of any better way of living than being recognised and rich for making music.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Famous? No. Admired for my music/creations? Yes.

I'd hate to be ridiculously famous.
Famous for being a good musician, sure. A one hit wonder? I don't think so.

Plus I'll be paranoid with my celebrity status.
I dont want to be majorly famous just known within some kind of community. Like within the metal community =] =] =]
I would absolutely loathe being famous, in fact I think it would ruin my life. So NO, being famous is the last thing in the world Id want.

And paparazzi isnt a real job. They are just payed worthless dead beat stalkers. get a real job.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
its not the fame, its the ability to do something you love for a living. if i could get payed to play metal i cant imagine being a happier person.
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
nah.. not famous
but after my band do a gig (i play drums) ppl sometimes come up to me n say "well played" or "nice drummin" thats the kinda fame i want
so i guess its underground fame
I don't live a normal life, I'm not famous nor do I plan to be so. What am I supposed to chose?

I know I make a big impact on people I meet or get to know. That means a lot more to me than having some kid somewhere that's heard of me. I don't want the respect of most people because I can't stand most people.
Quote by clearchaos

so, underground famous.

I wouldn't mind that so much. I mean, it would balance out all of the pictures I have of them in mine...
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!