King Diamond forever!
The Graveyard, particularly well..any song off of it

And of course Abigail

EDIT;

Quote by soulflyV
Grandmaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

What about 'Miriammmmmmmmmm!!!'
personally id say mercyful fate because their solos are the awesome they're all harmonized and stuff. "come come into my coven you are Lucifer's child!"
The first two Mercyful Fate albums and EP are superior to all Diamonds solo stuff. No slight on him though, as Abigail and Fatal Portrait are exeptional and he contiunes to put out fantastic albums to this day. Just that Mercyful Fate are one of the best bands ever...
Best Mercyful Fate song is The Oath......out-evils just about every other black metal song.
La mayyitan ma qadirun yatabaqqa sarmadi
Fa idha yaji' al-shudhdhadh fa-l-maut qad yantahi

Raptoral judgement upon all our sins
This placid island of ignorance
Last edited by chylde_of_fire at Mar 18, 2008,
Quote by chylde_of_fire
The first two Mercyful Fate albums and EP are superior to all Diamonds solo stuff. No slight on him though, as Abigail and Fatal Portrait are exeptional and he contiunes to put out fantastic albums to this day. Just that Mercyful Fate are one of the best bands ever...
Best Mercyful Fate song is The Oath......out-evils just about every other black metal song.

Exactly, except I'm going with "Come To The Sabbath". Ripping but very musical. The harpsicord in that song sends chills up my spine everytime.