Guitar : Ibanez s320
Pickups : Stock INF 1 &2's
Body: Mahogany

Any suggestions on a bridge pickups that would go well.
The more versatile the better, mainly aimed at heavy metal, shredding, neo-classical.

All suggestions are welcome + appreciated
What amp are you using at the moment and what in particular do you want to change about your tone?
Seymour Duncans for sure.

A Dimebucker or a good ol' 59' should do the trick. (And how!)

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

I'd say DiMarzio personally, my favourite would be the Steve's Special cause it's really dynamic and open but if you want more output similar to an active pickup, D-Activators are nice. The ToneZone and D-Sonic aren't bad either, the D-Sonic is particularly nice for mahogany guitars with dropped tunings.
Quote by PeachWater
The dimebucker is super trebbly [if that's a word]. Metal is almost always using active pickups so you have that. Shredders like satriani are using dimarzio if I'm not mistaken. Yngwie uses dimarzio as well. I have heard mixed reviews about dimarzio, though. Try some of them out. I'm a fan of the EMG's, but I'm a big metal fan and I dig the high-gain output.

TONS of metal players use passives.
Emo is to music as etch-a-sketch is to art.

Quote by TMVolta19
Music can't really be judged, since it's all on the same level. Unless it's screamo. then it sucks.
Quote by PeachWater
The dimebucker is super trebbly [if that's a word]. Metal is almost always using active pickups so you have that. Shredders like satriani are using dimarzio if I'm not mistaken. Yngwie uses dimarzio as well. I have heard mixed reviews about dimarzio, though. Try some of them out. I'm a fan of the EMG's, but I'm a big metal fan and I dig the high-gain output.

Satriani, Vai, Petrucci, Yngwie, Gilbert, all the heavyweights seem to use DiMarzio. DiMarzio's tend to be absolutely awesome for leads, which is where the EMG (81, that is) falls flat on its ass, to be honest.