ok so i sold both my PCs and got half the cash i need for the new one only issue now is that i need another £250 to get my new pc =[ any ideas (serious ones) as to where i can get the cash? i have a job but i dont get paid till the end of the month. -spyriadon
Sometimes the only friends you have are guitars n beer =D
Surely, Time Seller, having invented oxygen, you could lend him some money?
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Ive been desperatly seeking a job since my last 1 (3months ago). I had £150 in the bank and have went to 3 concerts bought the tshirts and i have £20 left. I washed a few cars here and there.
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.
Quote by sadistic_monkey
Wait until the end of the month and until then save wisely?

sadistic_monkey has made teh nicest post =D

edit: fixed

edit²: Fixed²
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
Sell whatever computer your on at the moment....obviously.... why did you have 3 computers?
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
always good to know horny old people are always willing to pay you some cash.. in return, of a little favor

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

www.yourps34free.com you can either do referals where you get other people to complete offers or you can do the offers yourself, one of the offers is 425 dollars paypal, it should take you less than a week.
Quote by shredmeiser101
I tried BAGDAD tuning once, it actually was quite alright.

Quote by Meths
Do you have to actively try to spell words that wrong or does it come naturally to you?

Quote by MedicreDemon
You are very clever.

I invented this literary device I call sarcasm, that was an example of it.
Are your neighbors rich? If yes, I recommend you going for a walk at midnight.
wait til the end of the month????

or...

sell drugs...quick cash man...
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
buy it on credit duuuuuuh
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
Man it feels just like anal sex, I think; I'm still a virgin

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Yeah, if you get the shag in before she's your legal sister the incest is over turned
saw this on tv yesterday.
go buy some 24 packs of coke or other drinks from a discount shop and sell them in town on a hot day for x amount of money as long as there cold you should make your money back and quite a bit more.
unless you live in the uk were its freezing right now.
Play twister with strangers for money simple and you will get the money plus the fun.
Look in my eyes what do you see?
go begging in the streets,sell your body!,dance for me!,sell more stuff,do chores,give tuition,give guitar lessons,pawn siler/gold, learn a highly profitable skill (and use it!) , sell stuff on ebay, give blood, sell an organ , b a sperm donor?

i could give you 100 other reasons.

but i dont love u that much
you can always try those "get paid to" sites, you can get a couple hundred dollars doing them. if you want some good ones, give me a message.
Quote by YellowKing
you can always try those "get paid to" sites, you can get a couple hundred dollars doing them. if you want some good ones, give me a message.

Do they actually work? have u done it?
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.
I make money by Jacking off into a cup and selling it to some organization called "Lesbians something or other..."
Quote by MuffinMan
I hope for a day when circumcised and uncircumcised penises can live together in harmony!

Quote by Kensai
Cowslayer, I recognize you as the Emperor of the universe. I applaud you in your awesomeness.
I read the thread title as "I need monkeys!" and i got very excited.

Oh well. Turns out he needed something as stupid as money.
Who dat?
Quote by Anarion614
I read the thread title as "I need monkeys!" and i got very excited.

Oh well. Turns out he needed something as stupid as money.

Me too man I was just about to play the race card.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
Do something silly, film it, You've Been Framed, £250

Sorted.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
go to a public place with your guitar and play "gimme some money" by Spinal tap. instant money...

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
goto alleys, close your eyes and suck white stuff out of hoses, instant cash!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Play on the streets my mate did that and earned himself a nice $400+, make sure you after about $20 you move or put the money somewhere else
Quote by Wardster

Yeah, I've got like $20 off those type sites (actually in my PayPal account), just messing around. It definitely took some time though, like a month or two for me.
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
Quote by Wardster

Ya, I am actually a staff on a site, you pretty much do surveys, try products and they give you cash. I got the RGR320EX Gold Arctic Frost with my cash =P(took awhile to get 600$ though, lol)
Look into my eyes...
Current Gear:
Ibanez Iceman IC400
Marshall MG15DFX
BOSS Metal Zone
BOSS NS-2