Page 1 of 2
Ok so last night i saw something totally random in the sky. I dont know what it was but it was DEFINATELY not a plane, and was only about 40 feet off the ground.

It was dark and had 4 lights on it, shaped like a pyramid and was just hovering, it was hard to make any other detail out because it was dark. I dont have any clue wtf it was and i was looking at it for about 2 minutes before it slowly started to move off and went over some houses. Then it moved off really quickly and dissappeared over some fields.

What could it have been because i have been racking my brain and i have no clue.
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
Man it feels just like anal sex, I think; I'm still a virgin

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Yeah, if you get the shag in before she's your legal sister the incest is over turned
Helicopter?
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
The Goa'uld Are Coming. Run For Your Liiiiiiiiivvvvvvvvveeeeeeessssssss.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Pics or it didn't happen.

Oh, you don't have any pics? GUESS IT DIDN'T HAPPEN THEN.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by GooseMcShred
Ok so last night i saw something totally random in the sky. I dont know what it was but it was DEFINATELY not a plane, and was only about 40 feet off the ground.

It was dark and had 4 lights on it, shaped like a pyramid and was just hovering, it was hard to make any other detail out because it was dark. I dont have any clue wtf it was and i was looking at it for about 2 minutes before it slowly started to move off and went over some houses. Then it moved off really quickly and dissappeared over some fields.

What could it have been because i have been racking my brain and i have no clue.

You sure you weren't watching Kung-Pow?
they came to conquer uranus
I will leave this world in the same way i entered it. Bathed in blood , screaming.

Schecter S-1 Elite
Fender Stratocaster
Boss Metalzone
Boss Chorus
Some vintage Yamaha Amp
Quote by Glimsom
The Goa'uld Are Coming. Run For Your Liiiiiiiiivvvvvvvvveeeeeeessssssss.

HAHA +1
oh don't worry it was just a weather balloon
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
I know that!!! It was Charizard!!

gotta catch em all =O
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
yes i have got a picture if i can ill upload it when i get home (im at work).

i was thinking the only thing it could be was a toy glider or something? But it was silent and too big.

The government sending mind control rays from piece of captured alien technology?
Quote by Darth_Qurashi

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Yeah, if you get the shag in before she's your legal sister the incest is over turned
Quote by GooseMcShred

i was thinking the only thing it could be was a toy glider or something? But it was silent and too big.

The government sending mind control rays from piece of captured alien technology?

The government sent Crash bandicoot me yesterday!!!

Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
Quote by GooseMcShred

When do you get off work?
3- 4 hours.
Ive got one pic but it looks like a light there isnt much detail... Shall i make a hoax one just so its more impressive?
Quote by Darth_Qurashi

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Quote by cptcomet
You sure you weren't watching Kung-Pow?

Quote by ctgreaper
they came to conquer uranus

They're the kung pow flying saucers that came here because they were going to conquer Uranus but they made a mistake because they're from France and ended up here! OMG
oh dear i post sum of my favourite pictures and nobody quotes me.. again...
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
In the past many people have mistaken strange government airplane prototypes for UFOs. The government then assures the public that its not a UFO but cannot offer an expaination because they do not want to divulge the specifics of a top secret experiment. This is what caused the whole Roswell incident. What you may have seen COULD be a similar event, but is probably a case of your perspective deceiving you.
Stop whining and learn your theory!

Quote by oddhawk676
Yeah, some black guy with a yankees cap walks into the ice cream parlor, and I said "We dont serve your kind here," as in, yankee fans, i guess he thought something else and left.
Quote by GooseMcShred
3- 4 hours.
Ive got one pic but it looks like a light there isnt much detail... Shall i make a hoax one just so its more impressive?

Post the original first, then make something that looked like it, with more detail.
thats pretty cool man, eager to see the pics.
epiphone les paul standard
peavey bandit 112
peavey rage 158
squier stagemaster fr

trueguitarhero
-You don't seem to realize that heaven and hell are just delusions created to control the masses through fear and false promises.
yeah ill do a real one then an interpretation of what i saw.... ill find time lol
Quote by Darth_Qurashi

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Quote by GooseMcShred
Ok so last night i saw something totally random in the sky.

People really need to stop calling stuff "random".
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
All of you guys are wrong. It was airship, and he comes to teach us all about the 5th fret! Rejoice!
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
Quote by black007hawk2
All of you guys are wrong. It was airship, and he comes to teach us all about the 5th fret! Rejoice!

+1
Quote by black007hawk2

Oh thank the heavens!
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by black007hawk2

Classic.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by black007hawk2
See, that one was okay. There was actually some wit involved.

Was it Aurora?
oh i think i know what it was. ive seen drawings and heard pictures of it before... BULL****!!

jk.. i dont know what you saw, but a picture will be interesting especially more than one. in the meantime why dont you tell us about the things we will see in the picture. you know, the objects, landscaping, color, ran out of things to list so ill say etc now.
Page 1 of 2