I was throwing out the garbage just now and bumped into a cat. That caught me by surprise a little, but I quickly reacted to the immediate danger.
I screamed at it and it ran away.

So I was thinking, maybe I'm like a Beastmaster. What do you think?
You're a retard.
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.
Quote by Time Seller

Surely you expected nothing more than that from the pit?

To be honest, I'm not even entirely sure anything else needs to be said.

Alas, here goes...

Pardon? I don't quite follow.
I wouldn't be suprised that you're actually NOT takin the piss. You did scream at the cat, didnt you?
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.
Quote by Time Seller
Well, I screamed at it to move, and it did. The cat, I mean. Not your gf.

haha right. now were gettign the bigger picture...

maybe the cat could understand english?
I just told my dog to sit.

I am more of a beastmaster than you.

Enjoy.

EDIT: ^ Holy crap my dog is a superdog?
Quote by Time Seller

I will show you. All of you.

Time Seller, for a guy who invented an entire element, you're getting pretty pwned.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
when my older sister lived with us, she went to a RPing thing at her church, and my dad always called her a beastmaster and made up a theme song for her. wish i could remember it.
Quote by Time Seller
I was throwing out the garbage just now and bumped into a cat. That caught me by surprise a little, but I quickly reacted to the immediate danger.
I screamed at it and it ran away.

So I was thinking, maybe I'm like a Beastmaster. What do you think?

NO YOU AREN'T you are a RETARD nothing more. WTF!