Quote by SillyRabbit
If i was 18 and lived in america, probally would vote for ron paul. He's the real deal.

+1

EDIT: in that case, you're more american than most of the people that live here.
ron paul is just a real guy doesn't do those christmas gay commercials and just seems to me like he knows what hes doing but sadly, i doubt he will end up being elected because hilary will end up winning cuz shes a *****.
Obama... or Clinton... hmm

Well... one is black... the other doesn't have a penis....

America is ready for neither...

I vote Arnold!
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
Silly Rabbit, I don't do Christmas commercials, will you vote for me?

EDIT:

Hang on... your politicians do adverts? :S
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Steve Vai is just a real guy who doesn't do those christmas gay commercials and just seems to me like he knows what hes doing but sadly, i doubt he will end up being elected because hilary will end up winning cuz shes a *****.

That's right. That's right.
lol obama can't win anymore arnt i correct? so its Hilary for the republicans and whoever else for the democrats i might have this wrong.
Quote by urik
Kensai

Wait... What?

My first legislation to approve would be: Tits or gtfo.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Eddie VH or Yngwie. They'd make everybody learn guitar lawlz in a perfect world.

Seriously, I'm not 18 so I cant vote, but I still hope Barack O'bama wins.
Quote by SillyRabbit
lol obama can't win anymore arnt i correct? so its Hilary for the republicans and whoever else for the democrats i might have this wrong.

Lol
it's mcpain for the repulicans and either Barrak hussen obama or billary for the democrats

EDIT: i gotta go with mccain though i wanted ron paul
i thought hilary won the primary so iunno how that **** works. im probally wrong. Barack Obama is actually pretty cool, and if he gets elected he will probally do a goodjob. Or he may do a ****ty job lol.
Quote by SillyRabbit
ron paul is just a real guy doesn't do those christmas gay commercials and just seems to me like he knows what hes doing but sadly, i doubt he will end up being elected because hilary will end up winning cuz shes a *****.

i'm guessing you meant "christians", not "christmas".
yeah. on his website if you look around, you can find out that he is a christian, he just doesn't go around going OH LOOK AT ME I'M A CHRISTIAN because he doesn't think that your religion should play an important role in whether people vote for you or not.
Quote by EddieRhoads
They'd make everybody learn guitar lawlz in a perfect world.

wow...... just wow.....
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
Quote by SillyRabbit

lol the canadian media must've really butchered this one....

so far both hilary and obama are running still for the liberal vote.

im not sure if mike huckabee is running anymore for the conservative vote but he has no real chance to win if he is.

the top republican candidate is john mcain.

now go tell all the canadians the news.... you're probably the only one who knows.
If I was 18 and lived in America, probably would vote for Ronald MacDonald. He's the real deal.

Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
frottage, you havn't seen their christmas ads? i didn't mean christian, cuz religions ****ed anyhow so i dont care about that ****.
Quote by SillyRabbit
frottage, you havn't seen their christmas ads? i didn't mean christian, cuz religions ****ed anyhow so i dont care about that ****.

I applaud your wit and intelligence.
Leeeeeeeeeroy Jenkins!
Gear: Gibson SG standard EMG ZW pickups, vintage Acoustic combo, Boss ME-50, 12 string Ibanez.
If Hillary wins I'll probably move to Canada. Stupid ***** wanting to censor music and ****.
Gear: Gibson SG standard EMG ZW pickups, vintage Acoustic combo, Boss ME-50, 12 string Ibanez.
Quote by frottage
christmas ads???

well, at least i have an excuse. i don't watch TV at all.

your excuse made it worse
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
Quote by Brendan.Clace
Obama... or Clinton... hmm

Well... one is black... the other doesn't have a penis....

America is ready for neither...

I vote Arnold!

hillary does have a penis
Quote by frottage
omgwtfhow

xDD...
Quote by hoootlilboy
hillary does have a penis

LOL hilariousitationnity todays lulz iz great!
teh pitz has many lulz todays
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
Quote by SillyRabbit

Youuuuuu...you.

You know nothing about this election, do you?
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.