I'm looking for a great amp to connect a microphone too and fart into whenever i need to fart.

Can anyone please suggest a good amp, needs to be loud but without becoming distorted etc, because i want my neighbours to hear it - and clearly.

Any good setting etc would be great aswell, cheers and serious suggustions only please- im talking about some serious **** here
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
Man it feels just like anal sex, I think; I'm still a virgin

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Yeah, if you get the shag in before she's your legal sister the incest is over turned
PA System. Look into a Yamaha all-in-one package if you want the most for your money.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
this is funny. i thought it was going to resolve into a ...no seriously i need a good amp. but no, you just want to shake your neighbors with farts. hahahahah
Quote by evening_crow
As far as i know the only liquor that should not be stored after opened is wine, and even then it's mainly the french one. American wine usually has conservatives in it to stop this.
Quote by Sid McCall
PA System. Look into a Yamaha all-in-one package if you want the most for your money.

cheers dude
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
Man it feels just like anal sex, I think; I'm still a virgin

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Yeah, if you get the shag in before she's your legal sister the incest is over turned
No problem. Enjoy.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
SPIDER 3!!!!!!!!! line 6

Best amp ****ing ever if ur into any sort of rock or metal.
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage