Has anyone bought a guitar from them if so how did it arrive (tuning, intonation) and was it set up properly?
i did, it was ok. i would personally buy it from the store and just make them match the final price. that means you need to tell the store that they must have NO tax. make sense?
Gibson 58 VOS, Gibson Rich Robinson ES-335, Fender Strat, Fender RoadWorn 50's Tele, Gibson LP Jr Special

Marshall JTM45, Fender BJR NOS
Problem is that no guitar store here in PR (that I've seen at least) has the G-400 in alpine white and since I just ordered I'm wondering about the condition it will arrive in.
I would assume that it being quite a big music dealer they would come in good condition, otherwise no-one would buy from them.
Yea I know it's just that I just wanna make sure it comes set up properly so I wouldn't have to spend money getting it set up or anything.
Quote by thejester
i did, it was ok. i would personally buy it from the store and just make them match the final price. that means you need to tell the store that they must have NO tax. make sense?

Wrong. I work at Guitar Center, the match includes tax AND shipping. In other words, the final price when you check out online.
i like musicians friend. i bought a les paul studio a few years ago, and it arrived in perfect condition, set up just right.
Quote by evening_crow
As far as i know the only liquor that should not be stored after opened is wine, and even then it's mainly the french one. American wine usually has conservatives in it to stop this.