Is straightening serum necessary? What will happen if I don't use it?

I know this is a random place to ask about this but I can't be arsed making a load of accounts on other sites!

Thanks

My Website

Sometimes I make people spurt:
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
sigged for making me spurt guiness on my laptop...damn you!

Quote by imdeth

Jimmy that was pure awesomeness. WIN!
Meh, it's not necessary unless you straighten your hair a lot, all the time.

I don't use it, and mine's not in a bad condition. My hairdresser always nags me to use it though.

Just use your common sense. Don't go over and over and over the same sections and do thigns that look like they would be damaging if you don't have any heat protection on.
no you don't need hair serum...
just wash, dry, straighten
either straighten straight down or slightly inwards, don't hanve it slightly curving out or it'll stay a bit curly
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Really only if you straighten your hair a lot and don't want it to be fried.
Quote by Hot_Money420
Banned because I know a certain girl who used to think chocolate milk came from brown spotted cows....that young girl was a boy...and that boy was me....

Quote by aig91
Banned because listen to Sara. She speaks the truth.

Join the F.U.C.K.!
Thanks very much guys! I appreciate the help

My Website

Quote by nimrod_hahahaha

Quote by imdeth

Quote by jimmyjimbo72
I know this is a random place to ask about this but

umm....you apparently haven't seen the other posts in the forum. this is quite sane compared to the rest.
fender aerodyne jazz bass>mxr el grande bass fuzz>boss odb-3>dunlop crybaby bass wah>randall rba 500 es/ampeg 8x10
Quote by drugfreeboy
umm....you apparently haven't seen the other posts in the forum. this is quite sane compared to the rest.

Yeah I know, I was just talking about random in general.

My Website

Quote by nimrod_hahahaha

Quote by imdeth

Personally, I think it's always best to use heat protection. It can damage your hair pretty badly if not, but if you're not going to do it regular, it's not absolutely necessary.
There is poetry in despair.
It's for women...
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.
actually it's very good to use hair serum, or at least some form of heat protection. toni & guy do a great spray for heat protection, so spray it thru your hair after blowdrying (or when its dry naturally) and then straighten away.

if you don't use any form of protection (except condoms, trust me, they don't work) your hair will dry out and damage really easily. and i'm talking worse than split ends, it goes really fine and frizzy and brittle. gross.
Quote by Kensai
Maybe you've heard what the ladies say: "Once you go 77mm you don't go back"
only if ur a fag
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
Man it feels just like anal sex, I think; I'm still a virgin

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Yeah, if you get the shag in before she's your legal sister the incest is over turned
Right I'm off to try it now. Although my hair looks shortish it has lots of little waves with compacted hairs, so it probably won't extend the length, but it should eliminate my waves!

Wish me luck people!

My Website

Quote by nimrod_hahahaha

Quote by imdeth

ahem well.

hair serum is reccommended because using a hair straightener applys heat to your hair which causes dead ends, split ends and breaks.
when you use the hair serum it protects your hair from the damage, its a good product i reccomend it to all users who ask me this or tell me they dont wanna fry their hair by using a flat iron.

do you have to use it? No,
should you use it? yeah.
Wow it went quite well. My fringe and sides straightened like a treat, but the rest of my hair was a bit too short so it was still a tad wavy.

Conclusion: Should look mint when grown to an appropriate length

My Website

Quote by nimrod_hahahaha

Quote by imdeth

Quote by Sora 01
aww hate troll failed

*pats on head*

lmfao, first person to make me laugh out loud in a long time
kudos, kudos!
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
i dont think so, i dont use it.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Quote by jimmyjimbo72
Right I'm off to try it now. Although my hair looks shortish it has lots of little waves with compacted hairs, so it probably won't extend the length, but it should eliminate my waves!

Wish me luck people!

I have hair like that! and i straighten my hair, i use heat protection spray because it adds moisture and that makes it easier to straighten... my neighbour didnt use it, and she pulled all her hair out because of it!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..