Page 1 of 3
I think the purpose of this thread is pretty obvious.

If this already exists, post the link. Because I couldn't find it.

My story:

So yesterday I was in my English class and we didn't have anything to do (as we just rounded up a project/assignment) so my teacher went to get a DVD. She was away for a few minutes so we were obviously goofing around. A friend of mine was walking around and I told him to go sit on the closet (I thought it would be funny when she came back and there was someone sitting on it, I have strange humour, I know). He either didn't hear me or thought it was a dumb idea, but anyway, he didn't do it. The bored idiot I was, I decided to do it myself. After a little struggle I managed to sit on it, and my teacher came back. She was surprised (probably because it's usually another guy who does dumb stuff) and sent me out.

I was a little surprised. Because usually we're able to do ANYTHING in her class. Someone already took the wireless mouse for the laptop connected to a beamer, started clicking on some videos and she just asked it back politely, that same class.

Long boring story, boohoo. Quit yer bitching and post your own stories.
Teacher has hots for you. Only explanation.

Solution:

Stick it up the pooper.

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
I suggested that Jesus might be female because it looked like there were breasts in the Turin shroud, that got me chucked out of Religious Education.
In a geography lesson a couple of years ago, my friend left the room to go the toilet. My and my best mate hide his books and pencil case, chair, desk, and the guy who was sitting next to him. When he came back, there was just an empty space where he was working.

We got into trouble for that.

Oh, and I twice got sent out for climbing into the lesson through a window.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Metallica708

Solution:

Stick it up the pooper.

+1.

Motion carried, POOPER IT IS!!
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by Metallica708

Solution:

Stick it up the pooper.

+1

This guy knows his stuff.
Quote by frankv

I was a little surprised. Because usually we're able to do ANYTHING in her class. Someone already took the wireless mouse for the laptop connected to a beamer, started clicking on some videos and she just asked it back politely, that same class.

Wow, this should be included in MTV`s Jackass.
Quote by Metallica708

Solution:

Stick it up the pooper.

abso-****ing-lutely.
I once got into a LOT of trouble for making up quotes in the Qu'ran. It was easier than reading through it to be honest.

Oh the good ole days of high school.
I said 'gesundheit' in Spanish class when someone sneezed instead of 'salud,' and she sent me out.

No.
Lie.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
I'm a good boy
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
got kicked out of music class because my amp was on to loud .
c'mon i was fukîng ripping that day.
Too tired and lazy to bother with a sig, Sorry.
*My friend asks me a question about the work*

Me- *says whatever answer is*

Teacher- Tom! Why are you talking?

Me- Jay asked me a question.

Teacher- Why didn't he ask me?

Me- I don't know.

Teacher- Shut up Tom.

Me- You asked me a question, now you're telling me to shut up?

Teacher- You're answering me back? Get out of my classroom.

Me- Miss, thats the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

Teacher- Detention!

WTF?
In my high school geometry class, we had just got our projects back which were like 5 geometric shapes we had to make and they were in a shoe box. I got mine back and asked if we would need them for anything or if she wanted to keep them...she said no. I got up, put my box on the floor and jumped on top of it...I got a weeks worth of I.S.S. for that ****
Quote by Bryaaaaan350
In my high school geometry class, we had just got our projects back which were like 5 geometric shapes we had to make and they were in a shoe box. I got mine back and asked if we would need them for anything or if she wanted to keep them...she said no. I got up, put my box on the floor and jumped on top of it...I got a weeks worth of I.S.S. for that ****

This?
i got sent out for yawning and after it saying aww bloody 'ell
gear
Fender highway 1 tele
v
Korg pitchblck
Zoom Uf-01
EHX Big Muff
EHX Russian Muff
Made By Mike fender blender
Mi Audio Crunch box
Malekko Ekko 616
Ibanez CS9
BYOC Flange
v
Fender 75

welsh?

FOR SALE: PEDALS
Quote by Bryaaaaan350
close lol...but the shapes were a little more complex and made of paper

What, more complex than a cube?!
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
i got sent out of spanish once for standing up 2 seconds late for the pledge of alliegence, the teacher thought she was all cool and while i was outside she came out and she was like, is it getting cold outside? and i'm like hmm not really, i'm having fun, cause i got sent out with a friend, and she just looked st00pid in front of the class =]
I used to get kicked out for not paying atention or doing enough work.... go figure
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
Man it feels just like anal sex, I think; I'm still a virgin

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Yeah, if you get the shag in before she's your legal sister the incest is over turned
In a french class the teacher was out so someone went outside and played football, it's in a schecluded part of school by the way. They didn't get caught.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Quote by Glimsom
What, more complex than a cube?!

I made a soccer ball...a little more complex?
Ah, Classic high school stories.

Geography, Year 9 that was our eff around lesson, once I got kicked out of there because my teacher said name a city in Italy, so I said Venice, it wasn't what she was looking for, I kept saying it over and over, pretty loud too, it went on for like 15 minutes until she booted me from the class. lol.

And this other time, about five of us got kicked out at the same time. There was this kid in our class who was really into Warhammer, so we told him there was Warhammer in this cupboard/closet, he had a gander, a swift foot up the arse pushes him in, we lock it. Then for a little while he was knocking the cupboard door trying to get out, we told our teacher (bear in mind she was pretty much retarded) there was no-one in there, she carried on teaching, until he busted out. The look on the teachers face was absolutely priceless, nonetheless he told her who did it and we were put outside. For the record, the kid took it as a joke, he's one of our buddies you see.

Good Times.

Edit: Spelt Buddies wrong.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Last edited by Kiffa at Mar 18, 2008,
My teacher was telling us why he would never get a family member to his work, and started wiith: "i never get them with me, because"

and i ended the sentence with:
"they suck lol"..

the class was laughing so hard that i had a headache cause of it lol
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
In RE, the teacher was on about Jesus bieng the messiah

i replied 'He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy' in a high pitched voice
Heh

We took my physics teachers desk and put it on the cross walk out in front of the school, and then hid his stapler and left a ransom note.

He didn't find it funny
Page 1 of 3