Holy damn, Rush is coming to atlanta? Didn't know that. Otherwise, nothing really worth seeing. **** got hit by tornadoes just a day or so ago. I dunno. The aquarium if you really wanna...There's really nothing to do here. At all.

EDIT^ Lake lanier (sp?)? Thanks to the drought, it's down by about 8 feet or something like that...It's risen about 5, however, thanks to all the major rain though. You could probably go water ski or something by now
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
The aquarium's alright. Go hang out in Little Five Points. They've got a bunch of cool shops and stuff around there. Eat at the Varsity!
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
CNN

"The Most Trusted Name In News"
What the hell were you thinking?

i duno lol. tihs r liek wen i traid drawn maiself n teh t0ilit.

ROFL.

EPICPHAIL.

gess i cant dai.
try not to get killed by a tornado.

joking!

i dont know. ive never been to atlanta (except in the airport). but Rush should be awesome. i have tickets to see them in July.
Quote by daytripper75

i dont know. ive never been to atlanta (except in the airport). but Rush should be awesome. i have tickets to see them in July.

The July 22nd show is the one I'm going too as well.
Quote by SchecterC-1+Man
Holy damn, Rush is coming to atlanta? Didn't know that. Otherwise, nothing really worth seeing. **** got hit by tornadoes just a day or so ago. I dunno. The aquarium if you really wanna...There's really nothing to do here. At all.

EDIT^ Lake lanier (sp?)? Thanks to the drought, it's down by about 8 feet or something like that...It's risen about 5, however, thanks to all the major rain though. You could probably go water ski or something by now

I live in atlanta, there is plenty to do.
Youre right, Lanier is down so its pointless to go, but the Varsity of I-85 is an amazing restaurant, you have to eat there.

But that's all Ill recommend