Page 1 of 2
completely a do over, this one has less to do with him gaining the power and more dealing with it once he has it.
ya it's gonna be pretty kool
altho i must say this

IRON MAN FTW!!!!
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
And it's had a few script rewrites by Norton. I don't particularly like Hulk, but the casting and the fact that Norton has obviously put a lot of effort in here means I'll definitely see it.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by freedoms_stain
Is it completely new or a sequel to the piss poor "HULK" movie?

New sequel. He's fighting "The Abomination" in this one. Frankly, I'll be interested when World War Hulk comes onto the big screen.

As far as Superhero movies go, The Justice League can't get anymore horrible.

Quote by ChaoticVengence
altho i must say this

IRON MAN FTW!!!!

Hulk and Iron Man are friends as people you know. At one point, Iron Man was the only one who could stop the Hulk, then further down, no one could stop him, except for Sentry.
Last edited by fob12 at Mar 18, 2008,
It's awesome just for the fact you can see Zanzibar (well known Toronto strip club) in the new trailer, right at the climax.
It's gunna be a cross over with Iron Man. Robert Downey Junior is in Incredible Hulk and Iron Man as Tony Stark/IronMan.
Quote by Mud Martian
Dont be an idiot! The only way staying awake for three days could be anywhere near beneficial is if you are,

A) Writing a hit album.
B) Behind enemy lines.
C) Writing a hit album behind enemy lines!
Quote by Homeless Kev
It's gunna be a cross over with Iron Man. Robert Downey Junior is in Incredible Hulk and Iron Man as Tony Stark/IronMan.

that would be amazing if IronMan shows up and kicks some ass.
Quote by fob12
New sequel. He's fighting "The Abomination" in this one. Frankly, I'll be interested when World War Hulk comes onto the big screen.

Hulk and Iron Man are friends as people you know. At one point, Iron Man was the only one who could stop the Hulk, then further down, no one could stop him, except for Sentry.

i mean the movie, not which character is better lol because tthey're both coming out int he same time period (spring)
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Sorry but that looked bad. More cheesy opera music, more horrible CGI overuse, more cheesy one liners. I'm really appalled that movies like this are still coming out. I love William Hurt, though.
We're only strays.
Quote by ChaoticVengence
i mean the movie, not which character is better lol because tthey're both coming out int he same time period (spring)

Don't count on it. Maybe next time though. I hope that they'll skip all the crap and get right to World War Hulk.
i'm amazed they're making another its only been 5 years since the last one...with an identical title
Ibanez RG1570
Randall RG75G3
EHX Metal Muff
Quote by ChaoticVengence
altho i must say this

IRON MAN FTW!!!!

+1
That movie is gonna PWN!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Just seen the trailer, looks pretty damn good. Glad to see Tim Roth in a big Hollywood role for a change.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by fob12

I think that will suck

But only because Green Arrow isn't in it
I'm more interested to see Iron Man, but since Ed Norton is in The Incredible Hulk, I want to watch it and see what it's like.

Just to clarify in case it hasn't been already:
This is not a sequel to the other hulk film, but it doesn't start over either. It assumes that people know about the Hulk's origin already.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
HA that looks awful, haven't we watched the same film like 20 times over the last few years?
It looks like it will actually be a good movie, it kinda seems to me that they're coming out with this one so soon after the other one to say "yeah, yours sucked, we can do better"

And Edward Norton is in it and hes a serious actor
Quote by Roots_radical
HA that looks awful, haven't we watched the same film like 20 times over the last few years?

Dude I know, how are people still able to tolerate this crap?
We're only strays.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
Dude I know, how are people still able to tolerate this crap?

we have imaginations, and enjoy good actors in action movies.
You have imaginations so when you go to see it you can imagine you are watching something good??
They've done just about every major comic lately with the same origins story and the person struggling to come to terms with their new powers etc, and loaded with CGI (I mean is it really that impressive that they can make a film look like a video game??

(also, we need a Space ghost film more than another Incredible hulk or Iron man or Aquaman or whatever, or a good version of Spawn :p)
oh my god, it actually looks like it has a plot
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
I probably would give it a miss if it wasn't for Ed Norton being in it and writing a lot of the screenplay...
Quote by GiantRaven
I think that will suck

But only because Green Arrow isn't in it

The Green Arrow sucks. He's just another rich guy. Now if Batman (who is insanely cool, don't get my wrong), and Green Arrow would've done something like what Tony Stark did with his money, then the Green Arrow would be worth asking for in that movie.

Green Arrow is in Smallville now in case you didn't know.
smallville is so cheesy, no offense, but sometimes I just can't stand TV shows that try to be serious and come off as a high school play due to lack of good acting/good effects/good storylines.
Anyone see this? I heard it was AMAZING, like best Marvel film ever amazing.

Can anyone confirm this?
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
Quote by smb
It's had terrible, terrible reviews.

Not from what I've seen.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
Quote by bequickorbedead
I'm about to leave to go see it. It better be good.

*doesn't read any posts for fear of spoilers*

Post here once you get back.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
Page 1 of 2