So a few friends and myself have started a band and I got bored and made a logo...let me know what you guys think...and any improvements that you think should be made.

it's really good.. but yeah, cut the black part on the left... and maybe you should put some more red on it.. maybe

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
What was that website people were using to make logos like 2 weeks ago in a similar thread?
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Quote by Kiffa
What was that website people were using to make logos like 2 weeks ago in a similar thread?

i have no idea...I used photoshop
It looks sexie.
Quote by sSyLc
Looking for a bj from an unsuspecting animal eh?
Member of The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society
Quote by denizenz
I came, I saw, I cleaned it up.
The flame needs to be more flamish as in more colourful, but otherwise it's awesome
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by Bryaaaaan350
i have no idea...I used photoshop

photoshop rules

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
Here it is without the black on the left...anything else to make it better...I tend to have a hard time leaving things alone...one minute I'll feel like its done and the next I want to do something more...

That, looks very cool, perfect for a bass drum image imo.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Quote by Kiffa
That, looks very cool, perfect for a bass drum image imo.

...hmmmm.....thats not a bad idea...will keep that in mind
it looks like a centaur wrestling with dr. rokso the rock and roll clown.

<---- metal.
Quote by KetchupLad14
Eh, I'm going to be totally honest, I think it looks kinda corny. If it was some handrawn/graffiti looking type thing then maybe, but as it is, I'm not a fan.

cool cool