I don't have video (as I lack any form of camera) but a small quote from the Symphony X show were they supported Dream Theater.

Russell Allen: Why are you all so quiet? Wales were louder than you lot! I thought this was England, the home of metal! Isn't this where Judas Priest are from? Black Sabbath? Iron Maiden? Do you want us to go home thinking Wales were better than you?

And from that point on, he'd keep saying "Wales" under his breath, to remind us to get louder
Quote by Minkaro
I don't have video (as I lack any form of camera) but a small quote from the Symphony X show were they supported Dream Theater.

Russell Allen: Why are you all so quiet? Wales were louder than you lot! I thought this was England, the home of metal! Isn't this where Judas Priest are from? Black Sabbath? Iron Maiden? Do you want us to go home thinking Wales were better than you?

And from that point on, he'd keep saying "Wales" under his breath, to remind us to get louder

Too right we were louder!
There was a vid on youtube somewhere where Pual Gilbert had come teck failers or something with the keyboreds. So while he was waiting he made a song up out of no where about the guy fixing the stuff. It was pretty funny lol.
I bet someone reports this and it gets closed. Like every other thread here these days.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

This happened just yesterday. During Atreyu's set at the Taste of Chaos, the drummer threw his stick at the back of the bassists head. Mid song. Then the bassist just started throwing his picks at everyone.
I laughed.
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
Quote by tushmeister
Too right we were louder!

That's because you're all violent thugs! We were being quiet so as not to interrupt the musicians.

(I'm going to be a wanted man when I go back to Uni)

Oh, just remembered, Petrucci had a drumstick, and tried to throw it over his shoulder to Portnoy. Sadly it missed completely. The second time they tried it, Portnoy caught it, did a funny spinny thing, and went into the rest of the song.
Quote by Minkaro
That's because you're all violent thugs! We were being quiet so as not to interrupt the musicians.

(I'm going to be a wanted man when I go back to Uni)

Oh, just remembered, Petrucci had a drumstick, and tried to throw it over his shoulder to Portnoy. Sadly it missed completely. The second time they tried it, Portnoy caught it, did a funny spinny thing, and went into the rest of the song.

Aha they asked us to scream for them and so we did! Hardly violent or thuggish!

And they did the exact same thing with us :| perhaps it was staged!
This thread isn't complete without Axl.

Rocket Queen - St. Louis 91
Sweet Child 06
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.