well i need to adjust my floyd roses (spelling? ) and standard wrench sizes dont fit. one is too big and one is too small.

anybody know where to get the correct size or any other way of loosening my floyd roses?
Are you using metric or american standard sized hex keys?

One will fit like a glove, the other will be slightly too large or slightly too small.
Did your guitar come with the correct tools? It should have done but I'm sure you could go to a guitar shop and get one the right size.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

im using amercian. maybe i need euorpean? where do i get euorpean allen wrenches?
You can get metric allen wrenches at any hardware store. You could also go to the nearest Guitar Center or similar store. They may sell tools, or you can order tools online.