So I watched the movie a few weeks ago and thats ****ed up.I mean it was great but very very weird.And pretty much everything in the movie was symbolizim for something.What do you guys think about it?
John 5Dimebag DarrelJimi HendrixSlash Foo Fighters

Meh, it's ok. The music is good and all...
¯|(°_o)/¯
I'm a big Pink Floyd fan, but I really didn't like the movie.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Quote by BassistGal
I'm a big Pink Floyd fan, but I really didn't like the movie.

+1
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

I personally really liked the movie. it's great if you need to get laid, even if the girl doesn't like pink floyd. i know, i've never understood it either, but it works.

Quote by SimpleMan008
I personally really liked the movie. it's great if you need to get laid, even if the girl doesn't like pink floyd. i know, i've never understood it either, but it works.

actually just play side one of led zeppelin 4.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I'm going to see it, borrowing it now, but I ain't going to bother watching it by myself.
Quote by drakenshadow
never heard of such a thing

you must be an idiot then.

own the CD, never seen the movie.
peanuts and beers
If u havent seen it the album makes a whole lot more sense.The movies just basically the visualization of the songs.
John 5Dimebag DarrelJimi HendrixSlash Foo Fighters

Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

Yeah, you blow the date if you play Kashmir though.
I've seen it only once, i was baked, and that **** is just plain ****ed up.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Chobes

I learned that the hard way....

I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by SimpleMan008

explain & step by step instructions please?
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
your speaker is not broken in?

if i where you, i wouldnt play through it until it is
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
I learned that the hard way....

Did your tape-deck get stolen too?
Quote by Chobes

You blow your date?!

That's a bit... upfront. I usually like to start with a kiss.
dude the wall is the ****. watch it like every day for a month. i like it a lot, but i feel as though i dont have to watch it for like 10 years after seeing it so many times, but i still love it.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

[/thread]

Seriously though, it's pretty screwed up. I was watching it with my girlfriend, a huge Floyd fan, and then I remembered that I needed to skip half the movie.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
I loved the movie.
I understood all of it too. (Probably because I'm a little insane myself. Haha)

The movie is about a kid (Pink the main character) who is raised by his mother, because his dad was killed in the war.
Now she very over protective, which started him building "The Wall" in his mind.
So its basically his life story about his rise, peak, and downfall of his insanity or "The Wall" in his mind.

=)
Quote by XxX_CkY_XxX
I loved the movie.
I understood all of it too. (Probably because I'm a little insane myself. Haha)

The movie is about a kid (Pink the main character) who is raised by his mother, because his dad was killed in the war.
Now she very over protective, which started him building "The Wall" in his mind.
So its basically his life story about his rise, peak, and downfall of his insanity or "The Wall" in his mind.

=)

And how does Pink Floyd tie in with it? Is it based on the album or something?
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
I love the movie. It makes the album so much clearer. I wish When The Tigers Broke Free would have been on the album.
I don't know why everyone thinks is so hard to understand.
Yea, it took me three tries, but only because my friend wouldn't shut up while I watched it.
I understoof it almost completely after I actually payed attention.

EDIT: To XxX_CkY_XxX
That's close, but it's more that his father was killed, so his mother was over-protective of him.
He becomes a big rock star, but completely burns himself out with all the shows and drugs, and such.
I like Fall Out Boy.
That is all.
Last edited by bassist12 at Mar 18, 2008,
The album was a concept album (I'm expecting you know what that is).

The album told the same story as the movie, just the movie had visuals.
I love the movie and album. Thats what i love about floyd is trying to find out the meanings of there songs. Dark side of oz is cool too. but i gota be shromin for that. but as for the wall i can watch it sober. im creepy and wierd like that.
I pick my nose....
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
You blow your date?!

That's a bit... upfront. I usually like to start with a kiss.

Well they're usually getting paid on a time basis, so I like to get to work quickly.