ok, it's just about time for me to get a new cell phone, and I was wondering what you guys thought were the best ones out on the market right now? Nothing like blackberrys or anything either. And by the way i've get verizon.
Quote by Seryaph
You need to douse it in a 20/30/50 ratio of mustard/ketchup/horseradish and stroke it as fast as you can untill the mayonaise squirts out. Then consume.
Get one that works in emergencies, or whenever you need to call somebody...
Jackson Kelly KE3 w/P-Rails; Aria Pro II TSB-350
• ZVex Fuzz Factory; DigiTech Whammy; Danelectro Fish & Chips; Marshall ED1; Fulltone OCD; DigiTech Whammy; Marshall JMP1; Boss CE3; Vox AC4TV

EMU 0404; Reason/Record; M-Audio AV40
Sony Ericsson K580i! Partly due to the fact I have that mobile but it's just awesome, and really cheap aswell
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
There was a thread for talking about phones made earlier, you ought to delete this and ask in there. kthnx.
nothing.
verizon blows.
this is the third chocolate i have and it dies on me every 5 hours its not in use, and every 10 minutes that it is in use.

better off getting a low end one because youre gonna have to buy it over and over.
Sony Ericsson W810i never failed me and i think it's built to survive a nuclear attack
Quote by cam_sampbell
Sony Ericsson K580i! Partly due to the fact I have that mobile but it's just awesome, and really cheap aswell

K850i? Surely.
I'll be getting one o' dems in a week.
Just got to hope your touchscreen bit doesn't get Phantom disease like my friends one did.