Page 1 of 2
Pit, I need your advice.

this involves three people,
Me
Guy 1--- Nathan
Guy 2--- Chase

Backstory: Nathan is a good friend of mine and Chase is a guy I hate with a passion. Nathan is friends with Chase.

Situation: The other day I was using Nathan's phone and I saw a few texts that were from Chase. These texts consisted of Chase telling Nathan that he was gay, and couldn't tell anyone because everyone at school would hate him if he did ((this is a small hick town, everyone seems to hate gays)).

I talked to Nathan about it, and he said I couldn't tell anyone because if I did he would lose Chase as a friend, because Chase trusted him not to let anyone else know.

MY QUESTION TO YOU: What do I do? Do I tell everybody Chase is gay and ruin my Worst Enemy? Or do I keep quiet and keep my friend?

EDIT-
Pit convinced me to do the right thing.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
Last edited by yellowshirtguy at Mar 18, 2008,
Keep quiet. What are doing having a worst enemy anywho?
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
Quote by Hobolad
Keep quiet. What are doing having a worst enemy anywho?

EVERY super hero has a worst enemy.
dont tell anyone, that could actually ruin his life for the time being, because unfortunatly homosexuals are frowned upon by the majority for some reason =/

just keep it to yourself and dont be a douche
Keep it quiet, because your town is full of ignorant hicks who wouldn't accept it. If you told, you'd be the biggest prick on the planet.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
He may be your worst enemy, but you can't just ruin someone's life like that. This is **** you don't joke about.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
And screw your friend? Yeah you're not only ruining the social life of a kid, but also the friendship of a friend of you.
Why do you hate him anyway?
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

If he's really pissing you off. Let HIM know that you know he's gay. Tell him you'll tell people if he doesn't leave you alone.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
I'm gay.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
whoa i was totally not expecting actual maturity in the pit, keep it up guys
Keep quiet about it, don't ruin his life over something that's nothing to do with you anyway.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Quote by nt1440
whoa i was totally not expecting actual maturity in the pit, keep it up guys

AIDS! Lulz.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Quote by figsandbobo
I'm gay.

and? no offense, but being a supporter of all people, it doesnt really matter to me that your gay or not
Save it for when (if) he does something really bad to you in public then just when thinks he has you, shout out 'Ha-ha you're a homosexual!!' Though I personally have nothing against gays if you don't like him and if it works to your advantage, use it.
MUNSTER

Heineken Cup Champions 2005/2006 2007/2008

AIDS! Lulz.

EDIT: Epic combo fail.

I stand by what I said earlier.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
Quote by Broken_Drum
For ****'s sake. Are you that much of a bastard to even consider telling the whole school he is gay when he clearly doesn't want many people to know?

He would do the same to me if I had been the one who was gay.

And no, I dont have anything against gays personally, but everyone around where I live sure seems to.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
Would you like it if you were chase and you desperatley didn't want anyone to know but then he went 'OMG he's gay, tee hee'
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Totally random and unrelated: my best friend's name is Nathan, and his fake name is Chase. And before you get confused, you know what I mean by fake name, the one you pull out of your ass every once in a while when you need to lie to someone/stage name/code name.

notspam: Don't do it.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Why do you hate him?
Is it something really silly and stupid, if so, why not keep it a secret and then if he comes to learn that you do know and still kept it a secret, he may start being nice to you, trusting you and you may be able to understand each other and become friends.
Quote by yellowshirtguy
He would do the same to me if I had been the one who was gay.

And no, I dont have anything against gays personally, but everyone around where I live sure seems to.

Well then be the bigger man, you don't have to act like a twat just because he would.
I don't know why he's your worst enemy, but you'd be worse as a person if you did that. He's gay, which has nothing to do with you, but you should keep your dignity by keeping that a secret.

Another way of doing things, is if he bothers you a lot, let him know you know his secret. You can take it two ways, it's up to you. Frankly, I couldn't care less what happens because it doesn't affect me.
i say you keep that knowledge for future blackmail
Guitars
Godin Velocity w/ Schaller locking tuners
Ibanez RG7321 w/ Dimarzio Crunchlab & Liquifire
Seagull Coastline S6 Burst GT QI
Random Ibanez Bass

Gear
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Peavey Valveking 112
Seriously um, why the hell were you going through your friends texts? There's no way you could not have been able to ignore it?

And don't be an ass. What has the guy even done to you?
Quote by stevo_92
i say you keep that knowledge for future blackmail

+1, I see profit coming out of this.
Quote by nt1440
and? no offense, but being a supporter of all people, it doesnt really matter to me that your gay or not

Not really.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Page 1 of 2