people help me!! i need a guitar plotting plans in full size for print. all kind of shapes, if you can. thanx!
guitarplansunlimited

Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
thanx, but it isn't free((( do you know where i can get a free plans? except guitarbuild.com(
I'd recommend you design your own...it's not hard. You just need to research a little at places like stewmac, projectguitar (I thinks that's its' name), etc. Besides giving you the freedom to design whatever you want (within reason), you will learn the "how and why" about the parts of the guitar and their placement. This will give you an understanding of the guitar that you think you will get from copying a plan, but, won't fully understand until you do it yourself.
great! but i'am new in guitarbuilding((( and i want to start from something easy) like telecaster or flying v... does anyone have this plottings? help me!
Quote by Sunskrit
great! but i'am new in guitarbuilding((( and i want to start from something easy) like telecaster or flying v... does anyone have this plottings? help me!

New to guitar building and you're going to tackle a full build? Dude, spend a few bucks for some good plans and you'll be set.