I wanted to know if anyone knew any guitars that i could buy that i could killswitch with. IM lookin for specific things, 2 pickups, 2 volume controls, a fender dinky type shape, ( non of that Flying V, x-plorer, dean stuff) and a switch knob like a les paul and especially a Floyd Rose. Something like what Tom Morrelo uses, and no i dont want to build one or have one installed. Can anyone help with this search?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
You could easily just use the pickup switch as a killswitch. Set one pup volume to 0 and the other to 10 and switch back and forth. Otherwise, the only guitar I can think of that has a killswitch pre-installed is that one peice of crap Les Paul that looks like a peice of crap.
Quote by RPGoof
You could easily just use the pickup switch as a killswitch. Set one pup volume to 0 and the other to 10 and switch back and forth. Otherwise, the only guitar I can think of that has a killswitch pre-installed is that one peice of crap Les Paul that looks like a peice of crap.

I'm pretty sure that's what he means.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
lol thanks for all your help people, and i have a les paul, and i use the volume knobs for a killswitch, and thats what i mean, what guitar in strat dinky form can i buy for metal, and yea i was thinking about installing one on my crappy squire, but then i gota change the pickups, so what metal pickups could i instal on it without having to completley buy a new pickguard and a mess up the style of the single coil pickup body ( if yal understood that) but what gutiatr could i buy with the abillity to put a volume knob to 0 and one to 10 so i could killswitch thank you
I've heard Schecters are good for metal, and some have 2 volumes, like the C-1 Plus. And they're superstrats