Page 1 of 3
Okay so ever since the beginning of this school year, my algebra teacher has been a complete bitch to all of us. She screams at people for the smallest things and doesnt allow any talking in her class. Here's an example of what shes like. We were doing a little thing where were divided up into teams. Each team got a marker and a board and took turns answering questions. One kid forgot to put the cap back on the marker after finnishing a problem. She literally SCREAMED at the top of her lungs. " What do you think your doing, the marker will dry up!" There is SERIOUSLY something wrong with her. Well anyway lately I've decided not to show any sign of fear when she screams at me. So anyway we had a test yesterday on exponents, and got the results today. So i go over my answers and found one that she marked wrong. I forget the question but the answer that I had written was - 8xy
-------
So anyway, she has a note written next to it saying "not raised"
So i look at the problem and i am POSITIVE I have the answer. So when she gets to this problem while going over them on the board, I find that I WAS right. After questioning her as to why she marked it wrong, she screamed "Do NOT interrupt my class, John!" So I was like "okay whatever", planning on showing it to her after class.Anyway, after were done going over the problems she says to hand the papers up and looks at mine when I do. So she says "The answer is 8xy over 3, not 8x to the y power over 3." Well let me tell you now, I had it CLEARLY written, as in there is NO possibal way anyone could get it mixed up with 8x to the y power. After telling her thats not what it says and I have no idea how she interpreted it as that, she starts screaming at me as usual. In the end I just said "okay, whatever" before my anger drove me to saying anything that would get me in more trouble. So anyway I'm now more pissed off at this teacher then EVER before. And I'm not going to sit down quietly with me 94, when there is no reason that I should not have gotten a 96. So what do you guys suggest I do?? Set up a meeting with her and my parents? And btw, I stared at the problem for a good 5 minutes and I clearly have 8xy written about 3 times in each step, so I ABSOLUTELY know I'm right. I hate to bring my parents into this, but I know I won't get it any other way. I'm starting to hate school a WHOLE ****ing lot.
Is she hot?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Hit it and quit it.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
If its worth making a fuss over(and thats your decision)I would say either set up a meeting with your parents and the teacher, but if she isn't cooperative then go to the pricipal maybe. But don't try this alone. The teacher, and maybe the principal, will think you're just some punk who wants a better grade, not a kid that deserves it so your parents will help.
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
There's only one solution,

Stick it in here pooper.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
Rape Her
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Maybe shes just stressed because your all acting like morons?
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Take the bitch down!!

Is she hot..?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
complain to the head of the department or something, its really funny because when the teacher finds out that u complained they start to either be really nice to you or hate you even more, either way, its a change
Peavey Valveking 212

Ibanez S520EX in grey
Do a barrel roll!
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
I'd rather rub butter into my mother's cleavage.

Mummy... Mummy... Where are you? You can run but you can't hide!
Quote by sam b
I thought the title said, "my teacher is Black, what do i do?"

lmfao!

anyways.

I think you should tell your parents
Have sex with her. let her send you dirty pictures of her from her phone.

Yell to cops. Lawsuit.

PROFIT!
Live as a man. Die as a man. Become a man.

That's the proof of your incompetence, right there.
You lack the qualifications to exercise free will.
YOU should tie her to a tree, torture her sencerely, tape it and leave a copy in the teachers lounge to set an example, not a teqacher will ever be hard on students again=)
win win situation.
Give her a cucumber.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I'm not bitching about a bad grade, I'm pissed because there is NO reason for her to have marked the problem as wrong. I seriously wouldn't believe that ANY other teacher would do something like this. I mean I didn't even really expect her to keep at it after I showed her the answer and how obviously it was right...
Make her scream.

In a different way, teach that woman something that she'll never teach to a class.
plant thumb tacks on her chair and when she sits down jump on the desk and ram your penis in her mouth and yell OOOOOOOOOO! (make sure your right by her desk when she sits down!)
ur an excellent story teller.
just work through it
There is more than one thing i have to say...
Speak to the administration about her anger problem. School's a place of employment you're the consumer and she's the one that's supposed to be helping you. If you feel she's doing a bad job then talk to someone higher up about her behavior...principal, superintendent anyone...worst case sinario is nothing changes, just talking to someone will do more good than some useless adolesant rebelion, if that's what anyone in the class is thinking.
Is her name Mrs. King by any chance?
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
just talk to your principal or councilor, or if you wan't someone who can verify a math question(since some principals and counselor aren't so good at math) ask another math teacher or if theres a head of math department teacher or sumin
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
Quote by Evilpnguin
Do a barrel roll!

uncalled for,

but damn it had me laughing
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Smile at her. (happy smile, mind)

Teachers hate happy students

Angry teachers want to kill happy students.
Quote by CoreysMonster
there should be a "The ONLY complaining about parents and teachers Thread"

That's not a bad idea....
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
wow a 94, how terrible! (sarcasm) get over it, it would only effect your average by a tenth of a point when its all said and done.

by the way, does anyone know how to find the center point of a hyperbola because i have a pre-calc test tomorrow and don't know what i'm doing!
10/7/07- Van Halen
3/16/08- Iron Maiden
1/9/09- AC/DC
7/8/09- Judas Priest
11/10/09- Metallica
7/3/10- Iron Maiden
7/24/10- Rush
4/15/11- Rush-

Quote by LordBishek
with a penis as small as mine, I don't have a very humorous take on the world.
^ She actually came from school in a neighboring town, and theres a rumor going around that she taught special ed, and go fired for freaking out on a mentally challenged kid. Not sure if it's true, but I DEFINATELY wouldn't doubt her to be capable of it at all.
oh no you got an A instead of an A!
if shes that much of a bitch find her house and egg the **** out of it, maybe right a message with some shaving cream on her sidewalk (takes forever to get out), break windows, etc.
Quote by rage6945
girls dont get braces in their vaginas buddy
Page 1 of 3