Does it even work.?

cause I dont wanna waste my time..

& I've heard if you do try it, you have to have headphones?

Have you ever tried it?
S m 0 0 k e w e e d & Live life bro.

were can i get it???? ive been looking for it for about a month now
i think headphones are recommended

i tried it one time, and it put me to sleep in my school library, i didnt realize i was even out till some guy threw a pencil at me and told me i was asleep, it like, really makes you relaxed, or at least my few minutes did
Quote by fosho
how....did you find that wiki article?
youre a weird one tjdjr09

Quote by smb69

you can download it on their website..

or if you have LimeWire or MP3rocket you can get them..

The search bar works a lot better.

And no, it's Placebo.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Placebo.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
My vote goes with placebo.
Main gear (For complete list, see profile):
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top
Basswood Telecaster, 2 single-sized HB's, both split.
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Oh, and I have a Squier VM Jazz Bass too.
Quote by rafarquhar
My vote goes with placebo.

then what is placebo.

I've never heard of it.

hahahahaha, they even have recommended head phone to use, they cost i think it said, like $150
Quote by Guitar_Obsessed
Cant it harm you?

I'm gonna go ahead and say no.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
yeah man i was tripping balls after buying an LSD dose for about 15 bucks, man i was seeing little green rats on the wall, and the best part is: no hangover! dude, definately give it a try.
Its a load of bollocks. I've got 60 quid headphones that are excellent quality and I still didnt feel a thing.

We've just ruined any placebo you might have by saying its a load of bollocks, but its not worth it.
is there a way that i can download more (i dont even know what to call them) "drugs" for free?
Quote by smb69
is there a way that i can download more (i dont even know what to call them) "drugs" for free?

looks like we have our first I-Doser addict here
it works. I think its part placebo part real (brainwave entrainment via Binaural Beats is proven to work). I think the ones which would probably work best would be their Alpha, Beta, Gamma, etc. ones, as these entrain your brain to your various brainwave frequencies. The others either make raise or lower your brainwave frequencies, simulating some of the effects of some drugs (I.e. sedating you or stimulating).
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
no, i just downloaded the free sample thing, and all there is, is "content" and "alcohol" i would like to try something that i have actually done in real life to compare the two
They WORK

You have to use headphones, turn it up loud, and lay down or sit VERY comfortably.

dont listen to anything else, including the tv.

Try turning out the lights

Just focus on the sounds and pretend you are really tired and trying to take a nap, but dont fall alseep

My friends and i have done many of them.

My friend did hand of god, and woke up SCREAMING

I agree the weed one is nothing like the real thing and only gave me the lightest of high

I did the out of body one too, and i thought i went back in time and was with the dinosaurs.

And for the people saying placebo, try this. Download one and DONT READ the description. After you do it and its done, read the description, it should describe your feeling very accurately
Ibanez Jem 777BK, Carvin DC727, Fender MIM Strat
Mesa Boogie DC5
Xotic BB Preamp, Ts9, BBE GS, Boss DD-6
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Ask me any questions about my gear!
Quote by Teh GIR
They WORK

You have to use headphones, turn it up loud, and lay down or sit VERY comfortably.

dont listen to anything else, including the tv.

Try turning out the lights

Just focus on the sounds and pretend you are really tired and trying to take a nap, but dont fall alseep

My friends and i have done many of them.

My friend did hand of god, and woke up SCREAMING

I agree the weed one is nothing like the real thing and only gave me the lightest of high

I did the out of body one too, and i thought i went back in time and was with the dinosaurs.

And for the people saying placebo, try this. Download one and DONT READ the description. After you do it and its done, read the description, it should describe your feeling very accurately

youre so stupid and so are your friends
you cant trip off of sounds
shut up
Quote by ledhed68
Can someone explain to me what this is?

idiocy
its a program that is supposed to give you a high after you listen to sounds
it's just a placebo effect, anyone who thinks it works needs to stop acting like an eleven year old
I tried it once and really focused and tried to make it work and it sort of did. I felt like I was floating for a short period of time almost like there was no floor. But I was really tired and as soon as I took the head phones off and opened my eyes it all went away.
Works for some doesn't for others.

But it always attracts idiots shouting placebo.
Lol at all of you placebo noobs

ITS NOT A PLACEBO

Maybe for the first few times yes

BUT

Binaural beats a proven to work, its a scientific fact! Its also a fact that you may have to get USED TO THEM first!

They work, they really do

To digimon go!
Get a life, and learn science!
Quote by sSyLc
Who's Ug?
Quote by smb69

just google the program

and then torrent the "Doses"

and yea it did work for me

i tried the Alchohol and Pot

but i only felt the effects while litening to it

but i used good headfones

i dont think itd work from speakers idk
you need stereo headphones, and yeah they do work, but they don't really feel like what I-Doser describes them ass, they are much more subtle.

They are however shown to have an effect, it's not all placebo (though even if it was it triggers the placebo effect, which means it works that way).
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
It just makes me tired and hard for me to focus on one idea at a time, but its nothing like the real thing at all. and yes, you definately need headphones because i tried it in my room with speakers with my lights off. nothing. you need to have headphones, concentrate on th noises and pretty much sit there for half an hour.
90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

My Last .fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/mcgelie
man i recently tried this stuff and its the shiz... ive had a crack at nitrous and alcohol and no joke they worked. i laughed a couple of times half way through the nitrous one and the alcohol one has slowed me down and made me relaxed...
Gear: MBOX 2 w/ Pro Tools LE 8, Yamaha PSR-275 Keyboard, Apple iMac, Rode M1 Dynamic Mic, Legacy Axis 6 Studio Condenser Mic, Peavey Studio Pro 112, JTS NX-2 Kick Drum Mic, Ibanez SAS36FM, Greg Bennett Fairlane Bass, Squier Bullet Strat.