Hey this is my band Lungus, this is just our demo, we're gonna write new material and make a full album, but this is a self made demo, sounds really good still, we really like to make our stuff diverse theres a lot of differnent influence in all our stuff, listen to all of our music if you'd like, and let us know how you feel, thanks a ton

but for the sake of this thread I'll point you to the song "sway"

www.myspace.com/lungusband
As in, gobias a cup of coffee
this is some pretty good stuff man, you guys have some pretty excellent songwriting keep it up
Sounds great! The lead singer kinda sounds like chino from deftones. I really like your sound. Its really original. Where can I download?
Self-Improvement is Masturbation
heyyy! you guys got vocals! awesome, hes pretty good too :-D some notes seem to clash a bit with the rhythm guitar, butnit kinda adds to the freaky feeling, pretty cool. the playing is top notch, as well as the writing, pretty well done. i miss you rsoloing though, maybe you could implement that :-[
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
haha thanks for the comments, as for the soloing, I'm having a harder time writing guitar solos in a full band setting only have 2 in the five song set, but the new song will have a long epic guitar solo....hopefully, anyways thanks and keep em comin
As in, gobias a cup of coffee