TheKermal
kerms you!.. full speed!
834 IQ
Hey there!

I was wondering if the big-foot-looking figure that's starring Tenacious D - In The Pick Of Destiny (called Sarsquash or something) is comming from a real tv-show?

And now the D-subject is already touched, can someone tell me how respected they are as a real band in America? I mean.. Do they get on the charts and does their cd's get rated in magazines? . 'Course some would say that they're just a comedy-duo with a guitar
Quote by zadzior
Sir, Awesome stuff. You have my respect!
Quote by neon-black
aw i love your song! sell it n' it would deffo be a smash!
Quote by veggiederek
this is great. you've got the words!
Quote by kiaraiswicked
... Wauw... It really paints a picture and leaves the rest up to the imagination!
Andrewbiles
11,166 IQ
I think the Sasquatch thing is one of those myths, heard the name mentioned in a few other things and I seem to remember South Park did an episode with it.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Roots_radical
40 IQ
Um, Sasquatch is big foot, he is pretty well known :S (not as a real person though)
rageagainst64
UG Soul Chef
137 IQ
the D is more known for the movie and show in the US than anything else. theyre like a little known band over here. im pretty sure they never made it on the charts..
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
anoreorcist12
Shine on benevolent sun.
134 IQ
yeah sasquatch is wel known in the US. he's bigfoot a big old mythical monkey.. sometimes theres crazy people that go lookin for him
I sure could use a vacation from this bullshit three-ring circus sideshow world.

Ibanez RG2 EX1 (Black)
Line 6 Spider II 75w
Sekova Mandolin
Team Custom Traditional 4 string bass
Yamaha E403 keyboard
My Last.fm
Myspace
TheKermal
kerms you!.. full speed!
834 IQ
No charts? Well that's sucks.. A lot of their numbers beat the bud out of the r'n'b-crap that's all over these days
But their cd's are also filled with funny snacks and comedy-stuff.. It takes the pro-level a bit down
Quote by zadzior
Sir, Awesome stuff. You have my respect!
Quote by neon-black
aw i love your song! sell it n' it would deffo be a smash!
Quote by veggiederek
this is great. you've got the words!
Quote by kiaraiswicked
... Wauw... It really paints a picture and leaves the rest up to the imagination!