THANK GOD.

I'm typing this on a vista notebook and I had nothing but trouble with this OS. Practically none of my games run on it. I'm off to download it, thanks man.
Dude, thanks a lot for this. I totally forgot when the release date was.

Just one thing: I'm running Home Premium with 32-bit architechture. Does that mean I download X86?
Quote by MattIsTheCosby
Dude, thanks a lot for this. I totally forgot when the release date was.

Just one thing: I'm running Home Premium with 32-bit architechture. Does that mean I download X86?

Yesh.
Oh Shit!
Quote by TheQuailman
THANK GOD.

I'm typing this on a vista notebook and I had nothing but trouble with this OS. Practically none of my games run on it. I'm off to download it, thanks man.

Which games? I haven't noticed anything wrong with Vista in that regard.
ive read it doesnt really make things a whole lot better, dont be hoping for a miracle guys
Quote by MightyAl
Which games? I haven't noticed anything wrong with Vista in that regard.

It's probably the hardware spec on his latop rather than the OS.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by The_Paranoia
What....exactly is this? A free version of Vista? I'm behind on the times...

Service Pack= basically a OS software "upgrade" to fix bugs and such. For Windows.
Quote by The_Paranoia
What....exactly is this? A free version of Vista? I'm behind on the times...

The Service Pack from Microsoft to update and improve it
Quote by Ichikurosaki
I'll wait and see how many of you make "omg no vista is causing problemz halp ME!" threads.
Then i'll get Vista.

haha same here. I've been waiting for this to come out and hear what people say before getting Vista. That means a new PC! Wooo!

PSN ID: ArranP
I'm using the business edition. Which one should I download?
"When I grow up, I wanna be a vampire bat"