i was just remembering some of the crazy things i did when i was like 9, 10 years old it seems like i had much more fun than then i do now. anyway what crazy or stupid things did you do when you were young?
We use to build and jump the most suicidal bike ramps that our young, unstable minds could conceive.
We're only strays.
something we used to do is hold onto a passing truck and get a free ride for like a few hundred metres, lol, it was fun though
Well me and a few mates were playing around, and one of us went to a portable toilet. so we decided to charge it and knockit down, and we didnt relize it was on the top of a hill. poor guy broke his arm, and smelled like ****.all our fault
your mother

I WON'T GET TO GET WHAT I'M AFTER, 'TIL THE DAY I DIE

Quote by ealtdharkon

If there's fluff of the muff,
She's old enough!

...gotta warn you though, witty rhymes do NOT hold up in court...

I used the search bar
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
When we were twelve my friend Tyler and I tried to hitch a ride to a Wendy's just down the road on the back of a truck bumper, too bad the truck didn't stop till we got to a red light in Pickering(about 20 miles away)
chopped off my bro's finger on purpose.

explosives

jumping off very very very high places

suicidal bike ramps

the list can go on.
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
Quote by angus is god
chopped off my bro's finger on purpose.

explosives

jumping off very very very high places

suicidal bike ramps

the list can go on.

how did you chop off his finger???knife?door?and i did nothing that cool when i was a kid.oh yea i played pokemon
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.
ive never been much for the crazy/stupid stuff..

but i remember this one time. me and some friends tried to peek at some girls in a locker room. by putting mops on our heads, and taping our weiners under out nutsacks.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
i rode my new tricycle down the stairs
didnt bail either, would've helped if there was suspension though.....
I don't need a signature to tell you I don't need a signature!
I jumped off of a two story house when I was twelve. I broke my toes.
I use to climb along the outside of stairrails.... so I'd go from the basement to the top floor of my house and then back down. I was such an attention seeker.

And my friends and I would try to do tricks off high places that usually ended with someone breaking a bone or something.
Quote by rhcp33roxx
how did you chop off his finger???knife?door?and i did nothing that cool when i was a kid.oh yea i played pokemon

Tailor sicssors (sp?)
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
Stealing Pokemon cards. You ask to look at another persons deck (You always had your deck with you. ALWAYS.) anyway, if you see a card you want, drop it, put foot over card, hand back deck and when they go away, snag the card. Works with Yu-Gi-Oh too. I hate those cards, so I stole them to fvck over the kids who liked em. (With pokemon, you take the rare , for yugioh, you take the super fcking rare ones, and the crappy ones, just to piss people off)
the ladies love when i gyrate my ass in front of a graveyard
Quote by jemocam
Well me and a few mates were playing around, and one of us went to a portable toilet. so we decided to charge it and knockit down, and we didnt relize it was on the top of a hill. poor guy broke his arm, and smelled like ****.all our fault

thats like my worst nightmare
Call me Jack