This constant rain and wind in the UK is pissing me off to no end now. If it's not one it's the other. It's making it impossible to do anything other than stay inside. It rains during the day, it's cold at night. When I get off my moped I can't feel my hands. We can't even go to the seafront because of the arctic conditions. March may not be the warmest time of the year but this is taking the piss. Roll on summer.

Anyone feel the same?
well, i dont live in europe (tho itd be really nice) but isnt that the usual weather (winter wise anyway)?

srry for being the standard arrogant american
Quote by akaDan
Roll on summer.

Not if it's like the last one.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
Quote by nt1440
well, i dont live in europe (tho itd be really nice) but isnt that the usual weather (winter wise anyway)?

srry for being the standard arrogant american

Yes but this is ridiculous.

Quote by Vince Noir
Not if it's like the last one.

I blame Rhianna.
i live in england and hes right, its always raining, i cant wear my leather jacket to college!!! damn u weather!
It was actually dry here today

But I know what you mean, every time I step out the door I have to go in heavy rain armour and my jeans and shoes get soaked.
Quote by freedoms_stain
It was actually dry here today

But I know what you mean, every time I step out the door I have to go in heavy rain armour and my jeans and shoes get soaked.

The moment I got out of my street on my moped this morning the sky started pissing on me. It's ridiculous. I have full waterproof gear but that doesn't stop you being cold and miserable. F*ck this lark, I'll go to bed.
Quote by akaDan
The moment I got out of my street on my moped this morning the sky started pissing on me. It's ridiculous. I have full waterproof gear but that doesn't stop you being cold and miserable. F*ck this lark, I'll go to bed.

But in that brief "summer" period its worth having two wheels. I know just how you feel mate, inner gloves and leather gloves, balaclava and helmet and my hands and face still freeze when i ride to work
=( i really really wish it was acceptable to drive mopeds here, there more novelties

=(
My solution is leave the UK

I might go live in australia, then I'll log onto UG and pour mirth onto your threads about rain.

Should of moved to australia! Is what I'll say...

(out of interest, what kind of licence is required to get a moped? How do you pass the test? I want a vespa )
It's been wet? damn. Luckily I've evolved into living in house that has a roof, that way I never even know if it's wet.
That was a rare post..

My band on:myspace facebook UG
Leeds '07 '08 '09!
I don't know the answer, or have anything funny to say, but dude that is one sweet Bulbasaur avatar
Quote by Pink_blood
It's been wet? damn. Luckily I've evolved into living in house that has a roof, that way I never even know if it's wet.

How is being a hermit these days?
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
My solution is leave the UK

I might go live in australia, then I'll log onto UG and pour mirth onto your threads about rain.

Should of moved to australia! Is what I'll say...

(out of interest, what kind of licence is required to get a moped? How do you pass the test? I want a vespa )

You just send off for your license and pass a 1 day CBT course and you're legal, although I think it'll be different for a Vespa because they're more than 50cc. You'll most probably have to do the 125cc course, if so. Better do it soon, they're changing it and making it £100+ more around October time.
its very sunny today but freezing. my grandma keeps telling me to go out side or i will get ill.
I'm going to Egypt for a week end of April can't wait. Although I bet as soon as I go the sun comes out. I wish I was going now.

Yeah can't wait for Summer, so much better than Winter.
ENGL Fireball
Framus 2x12
Ibanez RG1570 - DM Breeds
Epi Les Paul - Warthog Pup
MXR 10 Band EQ
TS9
ISP Decimator
Boss DD3
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop Crybaby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10rdcKp317I - New X-men Theme Vid
totally agree, Dutch weather's not good either, its freaking cold!
~And the raindrops in the cars

Keep on falling from off the bars

Blocking out a good song

Playing on the radio~