Yellow
21 23%
Blue
36 40%
Green
33 37%
Voters: 90.
Page 1 of 2
ok this is kinda long and anyone who has played KoToR will see this right away. but here goes, answer the multiple choice questions about your personality to find out which color and class Jedi you are, keep track of your answers(and do try to be honest or its just not as fun) its a little long so bear with me:

and no you cant be a sith, that quiz will come later

1. A woman and her child are being threatened by a group of thugs, they are threatening her with weapons and she screams to you for help, what do you do?
a)help them flee
b)attack the thugs
c)stop the thugs and ask why they are threatening her

2. You are in combat with a dark jedi and there is a pause in the fight, what do you do?
a)find a weakness in his technique
b)attack him again
c)find out why he turned and try to bring him back to the light

3. There is a locked door and your goal is on the other side, what do you do?
a)try to pick the lock
b)smash the door down
c)knock

4. You are the head of a resistance group on a war in civil war, dark jedi have landed on the planet and are causing unrest among the planet, how do you deal with it?
a)try to lure them into a trap
b)hunt them down
c)talk to other planetary governments to find out the identity of the attackers

5. You and a Padawan are in combat with a Sith Lord and there are bystanders around. how is best to deal with the situation?
a)keep the Sith distracted and away from the civilians until reinforcements arrive
b)focus on defeating the Sith, if he lives, he can harm more than just a few bystanders
c)fight the sith alone and have your padawan get the bystanders to safety

ok, time for the results
mostly a's=Jedi Sentinel(yellow)
mostly b's=Jedi Guardian(blue)
mostly c's=Jedi Consular(green)

Jedi Sentinel:focuses on using the force for skills and more practical things, such as piloting, picking locks, explosives, or stealth.

Jedi Guardian:focuses on using the force for physical strength and proficient lightsaber combat. (anakin, obi-wan)

Jedi Consular:focuses on Force Powers, such as push/pull, choke, lightning(Qui-Gon Jinn, Yoda)

so there you have it, what did you get?

and to answer these questions now, red is for sith(obviously) and purple/violet doesnt "mean" anything, mace windu just switched cuz he felt like it and hes a badass.

i got green
Blue
Favorite Artists/Bands
1.John Mayer
2.Smashing Pumpkins
3.Moneta
did you just take this from kotor?

edit: sorry i just read the first line i normally end up green
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

Blue LOL!
Wait.
No.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by TheQuailman
I got green. Consular ftw!

EDIT: You're all lazy bastards.

C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!
GO YANKEES!
sentinel here, but id love to have samuels purple lightsaber, itd be great to get these mother****ing snakes off my aircraft
green ^ not samuel idiot its MACE WINDU

lol
EQUIPMENT:
Squire P-bass - d'addario EXL230
Fender rumble 15
Epiphone Thunder Bird Reverse IV - Ernie ball super slinky
Vibe V-40b
Jerzey Acoustic bass - d'addario EXL190
KORG AX10B Bass Modeling signal Processor
Russian Big Muff
Quote by irongoat666
did you just take this from kotor?

thats what i said at the top of the post, in fact its in the very first line
No.
Quote by IwannaBeSadated

I would have any sort of sex with any sort of animal.

Quote by zamok
green ^ not samuel idiot its MACE WINDU

lol

i ****ing know its mace windu, i just said samuel so ppl would understand the snakes referance

dont assume im not a true star wars fan, i am a nerd after all
Kotor is a great game...

Kotor II is currently the top thing on my list of wants.

purely because it only costs like 15-20 bucks currently.
Quote by Altoidwithmelon
Hambonicus, that was epic with a side of win

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

Proud member of the "I don't believe in global warming clan".
I got green.

but I have never seen a yellow saber before. and what happened to the purple one?
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
I got green.

but I have never seen a yellow saber before. and what happened to the purple one?

There are yellow sabers in the geonosian arena battle in epII.
Other colur sabers are the exception to the rule. Colour is governed by a crystal within the lightsaber, and the crystal is selected by the Jedi, who simply 'feels' which crystal is right for them through the Force. This generally correlates to the Jedi's 'class', although exceptions do exist(such as Mace Windu).
And the Sith have red sabers because they do not have access to the natural crystals, and synthetic crystals always make the saber red.
God damn, i'm a frickin' nerd.
Quote by MightyAl
There are yellow sabers in the geonosian arena battle in epII.
Other colur sabers are the exception to the rule. Colour is governed by a crystal within the lightsaber, and the crystal is selected by the Jedi, who simply 'feels' which crystal is right for them through the Force. This generally correlates to the Jedi's 'class', although exceptions do exist(such as Mace Windu).
And the Sith have red sabers because they do not have access to the natural crystals, and synthetic crystals always make the saber red.
God damn, i'm a frickin' nerd.

wut movie? I forgot.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Black
Quote by StratPat
****, nah I've never got anything like that, I just get 'YOU'VE WON THE MOTHERFUUCKIN LOTTERY IN IREELAND SEND ME UR DETAILS N U GET 10 000 000 DOLLLAAZZ"

But I'm sure some paid hitman wouldn't email that, and would have better grammar
I want two! An orange one and a blue one!

And...and...an X-wing. Goshdarn, they're cool!

And...maybe a pony?

EDIT: On second thoughts, you can shove your lightsabers up your arse. I'll be happy with the pony.
Yellow/Green.

I call it....... the Limesaber.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Purple cuz I'm a mushroom-cloud layin' motherfucker, motherfucker
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
i got 2 a's 2 b's, and 1c. i can't vote

well i guess that would make green...
sup?
Page 1 of 2