All i really have to trade is a Jackson DK2T and a boss GT-8. Their combined value is more than $1000, so I am hoping to get something pretty nice that I could possibly do gigs with. I want a 50 or 100 watt tube combo amp. I have my eye on the Carvin MTS series, so if you have one of those for trade, I want it. I want it bad. I would also settle for a Peavey Valveking.

EDIT: If you want to buy the DK2T and the GT-8, I will sell them as a package for $600
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Last edited by nexteyenate at Mar 26, 2008,
not really. I don't feel like parting with it (it's my main guitar right now) until I know I can buy a good tube amp. I might change my mind though. How much would you give me for it?
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Quote by nexteyenate
not really. I don't feel like parting with it (it's my main guitar right now) until I know I can buy a good tube amp. I might change my mind though. How much would you give me for it?

Totally sight unseen, $350ish shipped would be around what I would go, as thats what they've gone for on Ebay in the past.
no thanks. I need an amp pretty desperately, so i think i am only going to accept trades.
Quote by Killian5-0

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
bump...
Quote by Killian5-0

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Not interested in your guitar or the GT-8, but I have a Madison Divinity 112 combo for $600 shipped.
I would LOVE to buy that but unfortunately I only have $40. sorry
Quote by Killian5-0

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Quote by vangkm
Not interested in your guitar or the GT-8, but I have a Madison Divinity 112 combo for $600 shipped.

wait, is there anything else you would want to trade that for? I just listened to someone playing that amp on youtube and it sounded absolutely amazing,
Quote by Killian5-0

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Quote by nexteyenate
wait, is there anything else you would want to trade that for? I just listened to someone playing that amp on youtube and it sounded absolutely amazing,

What've you got?
well, not much unless you want an alienware computer or something non-guitar related
Quote by Killian5-0

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Quote by nexteyenate
well, not much unless you want an alienware computer or something non-guitar related

Yeah sorry, not really looking for anything besides music gear.
bump
Quote by Killian5-0

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
bumpzorz
Quote by Killian5-0

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Feel free to give me ANY offers, even if you are unsure about it. I am sure we could work something out. I am in desperate need of a decent tube amp, so somebody please offer me something.
Quote by Killian5-0

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Quote by nexteyenate
Feel free to give me ANY offers, even if you are unsure about it. I am sure we could work something out. I am in desperate need of a decent tube amp, so somebody please offer me something.

You could sell your guitar and GT-8 and then buy my Madison.
Quote by vangkm
You could sell your guitar and GT-8 and then buy my Madison.

I was actually considering that....how much are you selling your madison for again?

EDIT: nvm found your thread. $625

I'm gonna give a call to my grandma (she's rich and jewish, so...yeah) tomorrow and see if she'll loan me some cash.
Quote by Killian5-0

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
bump now the items are for sale too
Quote by Killian5-0

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux