okay after my proudest day thread yesterday.

i am now suffering my worst day ever.

First of all my soccer team went out of the cup to a team who are no where near as good as them and it now means our biggest biggestttttttttttt rivals are now in line to win every competition in the country this year.

then i get toothache for the first time in around 12 years and it is excruciating.

now my internet connection is playing up and keeps disconnecting me.

oh and i accidentally clicked on a maroon 5 song and now that is playing and for some reason i haven't turned it off yet.
wow.sounds like you had a ****ty day.i did too.
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.
if thats all that goes wrong then thats a good day.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by LinkManDX
You're life is so terrible. You're poor, and don't have any food, and you have nowhere to stay at night. Oh wait, you do? Nevermind, then.

yes i realize there is people out there worse than me.

but i mean this is MY worst day ever.
Quote by SweetBabyJames1

First of all my soccer team went out of the cup to a team who are no where near as good as them and it now means our biggest biggestttttttttttt rivals are now in line to win every competition in the country this year.

then i get toothache for the first time in around 12 years and it is excruciating.

oh and i accidentally clicked on a maroon 5 song and now that is playing and for some reason i haven't turned it off yet.

Awww didums .....

GROW THE FUCK UP AND DEAL WITH LIFE
Maybe you should play some Fifa '08 to make yourself feel better. =P
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Oh well. Sux to b u. But man, I gotta ask...why come to The Pit for sympathy?
It's like going to a bordello to find a virgin...
Quote by *Juno*
Awww didums .....

GROW THE FUCK UP AND DEAL WITH LIFE

i am dealing with my life.

and it is a pretty ****ty day.

it may not be the actual WORST day of my life.. its a figure of speech but it is still a ****ty day.

and a bad day comes under something that brings you down and all of this is bringing me down.

a bad day doesn't need to be living homeless with no family and no food.
Quote by Steve The Plank
At least you didn't lose at Fifa '08, right?

Well i was playing online and got disconnected lol.
Quote by SweetBabyJames1
Well i was playing online and got disconnected lol.

no fifa?! id recomend suicide
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

We raise the Vibratory so high
That all untruth will fall of its own dead weight
Because I despise the over paid, over acting, yobbish twats that play football actually.
my day was worse, trust me. i'll tell you why. i had to have an ultrasound of my uterus and ovaries to check that they're working ok, and that, in itself, is not so bad.

however, for ultrasounds, you need a full bladder, so i dutifully drank a litre and a half of water on the way to the hospital, figuring it'd only take a few minutes to have the scan, so not too much discomfort.

so, the nurse called my name, put the cold, cold gel on my lower tummy, shmoodged the thing over me (highly uncomfortable to have shmoodgy things pressing tightly over your bladder, especially when you're as ticklish as me), and promptly announced that the water hadn't filtered into my bladder enough for her to get a clear picture. so she sent me back outside with the instructions to drink some more water, and allow about half an hour for the other water to finish filtering through. by this point, my stomach was swishing with water, and i desperately needed the loo.

an hour later, she remembered that i was sitting in water-filled agony like a little water balloon outside her door, and called me to try again. again with the gel and the shmoodging, only this time i was actually in pain from drinking so much water, and she was shmoodging more, and for longer. it was not comfortable

and, as i had originally suspected, there was nothing wrong with me. my GP was just being a paranoid moron who wanted to waste my time by sending me for unecessary tests.

and THEN a spider ran at me.

see, that was a pretty crappy couple of hours. >.<
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
One of my friends tried to kill herself last night and I wanted to help her, but my parents refused to give me a ride. So I walked to her house, which was about an hour walk, and helped her out. I then returned home and my parents refused to let me back into the house. At this time, it was about 3am and the temperature was well under 0 degrees celsius.
I then wandered town until school time.
Pretty crazy. I'm still freezing.
Sorcer - Symphonic Death Metal

Ibanez Iceman ICX220DX, Line 6 Spider III 150W, Roland E-09, Meinl Doumbek, Shure PG48, Rode NT1-A, Behringer Xenyx 502
Such a shame, I had a brillient day!

Hung out with my mates in town before a gig only to be surpised to find Haarp has been released in the UK and the shop was selling it at a special discount.

And my gig? Hell I havn't played at a better one, aprently our performance was "Perfect".

What a good day...
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
a day i had last week was way worse. i found out my great grandma had 1-5 days to live and my dog died on the same day. i actually went to her funeral today, sad, but there was great food afterwards!!!
Quote by SweetBabyJames1

Oh lawd

every thread that you start is dumb and pointless.
like i said in one of your others, no one cares about you.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
how about just dont start threads at all.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
Why did you post this thread? Was it to depress everyone else? By the way, I had a beastly day!
[ifyoucanreadthisi'mnotsuprised.]
Quote by Bassman T
Why did you post this thread? Was it to depress everyone else? By the way, I had a beastly day!

Why did you post in this thread a month later?
Back in your cage youngling.
Your day has been quite a lot better than mine, and still I feel no need to tell the pit about it.

I hate you.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
my day was worse.

FIRST OFF im sitting at work smoking a bowl and all of a sudden my old 11th grade english teacher walks in wanting to buy a comic book and looks at me, remembers me, then after a conversation he says "Your life went to the **** hole after high school didnt it?" and i was like "GET OUT OF THE ****ING STORE ****** BEFORE I ****ING SHOVE THIS DAREDEVIL ACTION FIGURE UP YOUR ASS." and he didnt leave and he bought a silver surfer comic which i wiped my pubic hairs onto during the transaction and he said "have a nice day" and i kept smoking my bowl

my life sucks
I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come
That's a bad day? You're pathetic.
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.