Boss DD7
Boss CE5
GLX NG100
EHX Cathedral
Vox AC15CC1
George L's
EBow
rly? Different heights aren't they?
If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.
Only way is to get it in your hands and see. The height of the knob doesn't matter, just the diameter of the hole. Be careful that the pot isn't slightly smaller than the norm; I've only seen it on my 80's Epiphone, which had a cheap pot like that, and the only knobs that work on it are the stock ones; the others are too small in diameter.
The knobs you have listed are for stacked pots and you have a push-pull pot listed, two different things. The pot you have listed would take a regular knob.
Oh I see. Its like two knobs built into one so it needs two knobs merged into one right?

So when I use a standard knob and pull it it'll expose some of the shaft of the pot?
If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.
Quote by mrbagrat
Oh I see. Its like two knobs built into one so it needs two knobs merged into one right?

So when I use a standard knob and pull it it'll expose some of the shaft of the pot?

For the first question: correct

The second: if you're speaking of the push-pull, yes that is correct but it doesn't expose much.
Quote by Kill Rockstar
For the first question: correct

The second: if you're speaking of the push-pull, yes that is correct but it doesn't expose much.

Yeah, it only moves a tiny amount; a couple of mm at the most.