Page 1 of 2
Here's a piece of advice: Place toilet roll in the toilet before you use it. Stops the sound.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
I'm always scared of other people hearing my splash. When i take a crap at school (hey...sometimes you don't have a choice), then i make sure noones in the roo and if someone does come in then i just wait for them to leave.

i dno...i'm just like that.
Quote by Glimsom
Here's a piece of advice: Place toilet roll in the toilet before you use it. Stops the sound.

Yea but that only works on the first quanta

Secondly..this can only be done on toilets that can flush away a big load, not crappy toilets
...um no...
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
Quote by zwound
I'm always scared of other people hearing my splash. When i take a crap at school (hey...sometimes you don't have a choice), then i make sure noones in the roo and if someone does come in then i just wait for them to leave.

i dno...i'm just like that.

Thats why people like me, when we are leaving and know someone is in the cubicle, Solid Snake our way out of there without making a sound.
Your plan. Void.
my body knows when its time to crap so when i'm at school i never have to **** until i get home.

Now when theres somebody home i find the farthest toilet from them and if theres still ppl near there, **** it i take the ****.
I am a student of the Robb Flynn approach to ****ting.

It's there.
I made it.
It's my beautiful brown-eyed boy.
Why shouldn't I be proud of it?

I put the case to you:
Orgasm or most other excellent emotions bring with them a feeling of euphoria, but for sheer satisfaction, nothing, repeat NOTHING beats:

1.) Seeing long-overdue vengeance being visited on a douchebag
2.)Taking a REALLY long **** and having it stay together.
Quote by PrimalVexations
I NEVER use public restrooms. They are so unhygenic and embarassing to use. I just hold it.

Yeah...try holding a crap that just feels like it's eating your insides..wet farts and all the rest...you're not gonna 'hold' it for 5-6 hours until you get home from school, are you?
i only have once, and thats the time i took one at my girlfriends.

her toilet was on of those with LOTS of water in em. i tried to make em slip out instead of the normal sonic boom of pressure.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by p o e
i only have once, and thats the time i took one at my girlfriends.

her toilet was on of those with LOTS of water in em. i tried to make em slip out instead of the normal sonic boom of pressure.

ooh. I've used that technique. You like push your ass to the very back of the toilet and **** in a manner so that the **** skids the backwall (decelerating it greatly) and making a softer landing.
Quote by zwound
ooh. I've used that technique. You like push your ass to the very back of the toilet and **** in a manner so that the **** skids the backwall (decelerating it greatly) and making a softer landing.

Leaving a dirty great snail trail. Nice.
Nope you gotta be loud and proud, really you should be making a thread on how to amplify the sound of your pride n joy hitting the water.
Quote by Glimsom

This is just standard.
I have to do this, it's either i do. Or i end up with a wet arse.
In my 7 years in high school only ONCE did i use the toilets there..
Quote by StratPat
****, nah I've never got anything like that, I just get 'YOU'VE WON THE MOTHERFUUCKIN LOTTERY IN IREELAND SEND ME UR DETAILS N U GET 10 000 000 DOLLLAAZZ"

But I'm sure some paid hitman wouldn't email that, and would have better grammar
I want them to hear the splash. It makes me feel manly.. but when I go to a urinal, it always takes me and Beefcake the Mighty a minute to start.. he always thinks he's being stared at.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
me and some friends were skipping class in the bathroom and there was this upper classman who was pretty well known and **** like that, so he went in to the stall and yeah...he came out and we couldnt stop laughing. now hes not the same person
Quote by Joey Walker
Quote by anaoshak
look at all those knobs, he must have a mean tone.

Bottle caps buddy, they are bottle caps

Quote by Shib
The internet: Men are men, women are men and little girls are FBI agents.
Quote by Judge_David

I refuse to put anything that masturbates my ego in my sig.
Its worse when you piss on the seat and otyer people see rofl
Quote by StratPat
****, nah I've never got anything like that, I just get 'YOU'VE WON THE MOTHERFUUCKIN LOTTERY IN IREELAND SEND ME UR DETAILS N U GET 10 000 000 DOLLLAAZZ"

But I'm sure some paid hitman wouldn't email that, and would have better grammar
Quote by Glimsom

Yea! I'll keep this in mind when I want to clog a toilet.

Also, turds weighing more than 3 pounds should be lowered to avoid excessive splashing.
Quote by metaldud536

Only noobs don't know the right amount to use. When you have my mad skillz, you can block out of the sound of a Marshall stack with a single sheet.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Quote by metaldud536

you just need like 4/5 sheets, it rarely clogs

edit:
Quote by Glimsom
Only noobs don't know the right amount to use. When you have my mad skillz, you can block out of the sound of a Marshall stack with a single sheet.

lol, cheap alternative to an attenuator.
Quote by farmerkid
my body knows when its time to crap so when i'm at school i never have to **** until i get home.

The same thing happens to me. It's weird, but convenient.

And also, threadstarter, is your name actually Juno? Because that'd be kool for katz.
Quote by freedoms_stain

edit:

lol, cheap alternative to an attenuator.

Now, wouldn't THAT be an awesome Andrex advert. Show the dog being smashed back into a wall by the sheer power of the amp, and then saved by the toilet roll rolling over it.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Quote by KetchupLad14
The same thing happens to me. It's weird, but convenient.

And also, threadstarter, is your name actually Juno? Because that'd be kool for katz.

Yes

I wish it wasnt tho..im in this really awkward situation at the moment

I got pregnant and decided to keep the baby.But all my friends are really unsupportive cos they say " zomg was that movie about you" and im like , lol no

And all the guys star at my tits waiting for milk to leak
Quote by *Juno*
Yes

I wish it wasnt tho..im in this really awkward situation at the moment

I got pregnant and decided to keep the baby.But all my friends are really unsupportive cos they say " zomg was that movie about you" and im like , lol no

And all the guys star at my tits waiting for milk to leak

I almost believed that, until I realised you started this thread talking about taking a dump. And as we all know, girls don't take dumps.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Quote by Judge_David

I don't use public restrooms if I can help it. They're just so dirty.
only once have i used the school's bathroom, and that was when i had a bad case of mudbutt. it was after school, and my insides felt like a flaming dagger went through them
I have an advantage over all. My toilet has a fan that turns on whenever i turn on the light instantly stopping any splishing and sploshing or moaning and groaning that i happen to make.... Fans ftw

Then again im screwed if i ever want to sh1t in the dark.....

While we are on the subject. My parents are going away tomorrow. The first thing i'm gonna do when i get up is sh1t, while naked, in the toilet, with the door WIDE OPEN Am I the only one who enjoys such pastimes??
lol jimmy neutron, i got my bathroom remodeled recently. the door was off, and my friend walked by the bathroom as i was takin a sh*t. i did it to surpise him

it's still awkward to do it with the door open though.
is anyone else uncomfortable dumping in someone else's house
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
Shit, this is pure win. You can have my interwebz, I was saving them for a rainy day.

^about my halloween costume
Quote by steee21
a sport

Quote by hriday_hazarika
Oh, so it's sorta like real-life gaming, then?
Page 1 of 2