ocean by john butler or anything by antoine dufour
My gear:
PRS SE Custom Semi-Hollow
Ibanez AEL 50 SERLV
Peavey XXL Half Stack
**** the police

because you'll get arrested if you don't have a permit
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Quote by TheQuailman
You're a hobo? Hobo with internet access?

Sig
lol thats funny.
get a job
but if you insist on being scum play the man who sold the world.
its pretty good and people would probably like it
**** her gently - tenacious d
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
I didn't even know street performing was alive anymore due to laws in most cities. Anyway, you could try Stairway to Heaven by Zeppelin or Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd.
Quote by hooligan07
lol thats funny.
get a job
but if you insist on being scum play the man who sold the world.
its pretty good and people would probably like it

Quote by TheQuailman
You're a hobo? Hobo with internet access?

EDIT: In order to contribute: House of the rising sun. I love that song.

why does everybody treat buskers like scum? People also think they're panhandling. There's a difference, busking is actually doing something for money.
sup?
Quote by ldl67

why does everybody treat buskers like scum? People also think they're panhandling. There's a difference, busking is actually doing something for money.

Calm down pal, I was just poking fun at the ts.
just play random cords, it'll work
Quote by RPGoof
I feel dirty just reading that word. Grindcore... EW... I need a shower

Quote by stratkat
music is my meth equivalent
Quote by TheQuailman
Calm down pal, I was just poking fun at the ts.

I can respect making fun of the TS, but I cannot respect making fun of buskers.
sup?
Pfft, I brought my guitar to Union Station once in Chicago while waiting for a friend to arrive, and was playing and people started giving me money... I was like "Hmmm... ok..." and kept playing. An officer came by, and I simply explained the situation of playing for the sake of curing boredom and he asked how much longer I'd be at it, and when I told him only about another 30 mins to an hour, he was cool with it. Made $72.32 in 3 hours.
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Sex is over-rated. I prefer Pokemon Diamond.
Quote by ldl67
I can respect making fun of the TS, but I cannot respect making fun of buskers.

i hope you are just kidding.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
I've done it before. With friends is the most fun but you'll probably get more money with just yourself unless you draw a crowd (if you are going for money).

two good ones are...
Don't let it bring you down by neil young
That's the way- zeppelin

Bruce Springsteen stuff, neil young, bob dylan and other classics usually are good choices. If you are looking for lesser known stuff, try Iron and Wine or something more like that.
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me
I'm 14 years old, most places wont hire me, and i can get permission to play outside a coffehouse in a hippie college town
Any oasis, smiths, and lots and lots of the beatles. Also try a bit of Richard Ashcroft/verve.

Its all 4 chord stuff, pisss easy.

D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by Flying Couch
Paul McCartney used to do it.

Oh great, now I have lost all respect for buskers...
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT