On my SG theres a buzz from the humbuckers and i know when you stand near computers and tvs and such theres a buzz but even when im away from those i still get the buzz and im not sure what it is, and i dont really expect this from a gibson i mean comn! but does anyone know what the buzz im getting could be from and any way i might be able to stop it? frankly im getting annoyed.

Thanks in advance!!
Gear:

Ibanez GSZ120

Mitchell MD-100S Acoustic

Roland Cube 60

Roland Micro-Cube
Bad cable is the most probable answer... unplug all effects and other crap and use your newest/best cable straight into your amp and see if that helps.
computer monitors give off really nasty ?60 Hz? waves. simple, turn off your monitor when playing. mine does that too, even when it's potted and all, there is no way to stop it. make sure you have a good ground connection if its THAT bad.

EDIT: try a new cable, but i doubt that's it, check your fx loops, and go through your wiring to make sure EVERYTHING is grounded. hum might not always be from the buckers mate.
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
thanks guys but normally i go straight into the amp (no effects) and its a brand new cable plus theres no buzz on any of my other guitars? thats the strange thing and ive played in locations where its been just my amp and guitar no monitors or anything.. so im just clueless.
Gear:

Ibanez GSZ120

Mitchell MD-100S Acoustic

Roland Cube 60

Roland Micro-Cube