im looking into buying a multi effects unit in the future. i really like the line 6 equipment. i have had a few of their pedals, and i have their spider III 30w amp. so the pod series seemed a good place to start looking. problem is that the only place around here that sells their stuff doesnt carry the pocket pod, nor do they have much respect for the product.
i dont use distortion when i play on stage, just clean stuff, with some effects. i like the idea of the different amp models to choose from. i would like to be able to repilcate the SRV sound on tin pan alley, and some good blues sounds. i would also love to have the sounds of a vintage AC30.
will the pocket pod suit me?

thanks!
*walks away from digital train wreck*
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
i say look into a new amp if you want that
the best amp for that i would say is a Fender Deluxe Reverb 22 watts of tube mojo
will get you those SRV tones wihtout blowing your ****ing ears off
and if your ganna get effects just buy them one by one get good quality stomp boxes
im sure youll have all you need with that amp and buying a pedal like once evry 5 months
and if you like cleans your search is over with this amp
this is what i recommend
anyone else got any bettor suggestions

EDIT: oh yes and i dont bealive a POD will do what you mentioned it will be a good combantion with any tube amp tough
Last edited by the-kid66(2) at Mar 18, 2008,
Quote by the-kid66(2)
i say look into a new amp if you want that
the best amp for that i would say is a Fender Deluxe Reverb 22 watts of tube mojo
will get you those SRV tones wihtout blowing your ****ing ears off
and if your ganna get effects just buy them one by one get good quality stomp boxes
im sure youll have all you need with that amp and buying a pedal like once evry 5 months
and if you like cleans your search is over with this amp
this is what i recommend
anyone else got any bettor suggestions

EDIT: oh yes and i dont bealive a POD will do what you mentioned it will be a good combantion with any tube amp tough

very nice amp, very pricey though. ill have to put that on the back burner for now! lol, thanks

edit
hows the boss fdr-1 pedal?
Last edited by chagmaier at Mar 18, 2008,
look man the best way for you to go is to get a cheap tube combo like a palominoV16 or a used peavey classic20, or used VOX ac15 and combine it with the line6
thats all i have to say
the cheapest way is to get everything used
Last edited by the-kid66(2) at Mar 18, 2008,
Get a POCKET POD i got one today and it is amazing. You can download preset songs(sounds), it comes with presets already built in like marroon 5 or whatevev. You can hook it to your computer to record, has a line in and headphone out to play with mp3s and you dont even need an amp. Get it it is truly amazing!!!!